Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!
    Or posting

Jackie Bogggggs! That’s all I hear.

I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!
    And half the crap you type on here, you should think about it, and re read it before you send it. And then decide to not hit send.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

thats the way josh always races, not a fan of maddens either but im sure its not the first time hes thrown a quarter to him expecting him to lift

Davenport wrecked himself staying outa Pursley's way. Madden did not do the same with Richards. Split second decisions made on a tight and unforgiving turns 1&2, that's what we pay to see. There's no rocking chair racing at Cherokee.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And half the crap you type on here, you should think about it, and re read it before you send it. And then decide to not hit send.
    Sorry! I was referencing comments by uneducated little pricks and lo and behold, you held up your hand. By your own admission, now everyone knows about you.

Sorry! I was referencing comments by uneducated little pricks and lo and behold, you held up your hand. By your own admission, now everyone knows about you.
    I prefer ahole, and when fellow southerners call you out for your ignorant bs, well, pretty well sums it up. Uneducated, lol, you mean like ignorant racist white trash comments. I’ll leave them up to you sweetheart. Just another hypocrite on 4m, go ahead and raise your hand.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Richards madden

Madden turned him,nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt55 View Post
    Madden turned him,nuff said
    Yes, he physically turned him. Did he go out of his line to do so? No, he did not. Could he have avoided the contact? Probably. Could he have done so with zero risk to himself? No. Would he have avoided a buddy in the same spot, yes.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Bobody likes a winner.

CnB knows his stuff, if he calls a spade a spade, I see a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    CnB knows his stuff, if he calls a spade a spade, I see a spade.
    And we see a CHUMP IN BLOOMERS we call it A CHUMP IN BLOOMERS !

It was mostly a racing deal. Madden could have been nicer, but he would have lost a few spots. When you’re trying to win a touring title, being nice to non regulars isn’t exactly high on the priority list.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Can often be about staking out territory; i.e. how much learning on him can I get by with now and in the future? In this case maybe no one wanted to concede the high ground.
    I hate time trials.

Everyone saying Madden could have lifted. Well Richards could have not slid across 3 racing lines in front of Madden also.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT62 View Post
    Everyone saying Madden could have lifted. Well Richards could have not slid across 3 racing lines in front of Madden also.
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up......

They both could have done it a little differently .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Casey is about as clean as they come ...
    I wasn’t making the point he isn’t. My point was, even drivers I respect a lot — Fergy and Casey in this instance — are going to have moments in which one drives cleaner than the other. It doesn’t mean anyone did anything dirty, but you can bet some biased fan somewhere is going to label one of them as dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Yes, he physically turned him. Did he go out of his line to do so? No, he did not. Could he have avoided the contact? Probably. Could he have done so with zero risk to himself? No. Would he have avoided a buddy in the same spot, yes.
    you are correct MSR , also this aint powder puff racing , i mean , come on guy,s , do yall want this to turn into horse racing? just look at what just happened at the derby , DLM racing is a contact sport and if you take that away , then you have a boring azz sport....JM2C..........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up......They both could have done it a little differently .
    Three lanes of racing huh. It was a restart i guess everybody forgets about that too but kinda hard to enter the corner in the middle of the race track and slide across three lanes.

Its also kinda hard to not find fault in both drivers .....they both could have done things differently and this would be a non conversation.

Which it should be anyway........

And fwiw, it's not hard at all to enter the corners in the middle and slide across multiple lanes at Cherokee.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-10-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????