Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Who wouldn't take that opertunity? Heck I personly think that will be a good team up. We shall see how it goes though. Best luck to their team up!

and the 18 is already in the wrap scheme

Quote Originally Posted by LateModelThunder View Post
    and the 18 is already in the wrap scheme
    and their initials are the same. At least now we know how Scott chose his replacement.

there are several people on this board that make it hard to share racing info...usually the same people who talk without knowing any facts...bbq is a waste...not worth my time...he still is taking jabs instead of just leaving it alone...when your wrong your wrong...boy up...be boy that you are...and mason87...seems like we can add you to the list as well...yep...i said i didnt think anyone else would drive his car...i sure said that...but...this thing called life came along...and something changed? have you ever had that happen before?? wow! its amazing how stuff changes...i had no idea that things like that can change? just think of the horror! plans changed....i am sooo very sorry mason87 that this affected you soooo much!....from now on...if i hear of anyone changing thier plans or minds....I WILL BE SURE TO GET WITH YOU FIRST! ....all of this because i tried to give some racing info...smh...is this a racing message board?

Thank you I would really appreciate that just make sure it's credible.

I NEVER thought I would buy a Bloomquist shirt. But, then he went and put Babb in the car and possibly with an 18 on it to boot...and doggone it, he's gonna get my $30.

I've rooted for guys that are far bigger turds on the Green Bay Packers and other sports teams than Bloomquist, so I don't even feel bad about it.

All of that aside, wish ole Bloomy a full & speedy recovery b/c DLM racing is better with him than w/out him.

Good luck to this sweet team. Can't wait to see what babb can do in this car. Hope he makes some noise early on in the new adventure.

Like Bloomy or not, this is a F-N Awesome opportunity for Babb. Can only be positive for both drivers

Absolutely. Big babb fan have been since the beginning an I'm pretty excited for this day

Should be interesting to see how BABB does.

I'm sure babb been testing in that car that's why he's not raced much this year so far. Yeah some has been rain outs. Neither are new to the business so then been talking for months to figure details out. This isn't an over night deal.

bloomer will end up fielding a second team car...hope babb is the prefered driver

Well, this thread has died!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Piercefan PM'd me 3 weeks ago and said that Babb would drive for Bloomquist for the Show Me and the Dream. He also said there may be more races. I guess he has good info after all. Lol.
    None of the idiots are going to apologize. They wouldn’t know how.

No one is going to apologize when someone is full of crap. Babb is literally the only one that Scott would have chose. It’s not groundbreaking information. Now, Scott racing the ShowMe, hey, would give credit. But he’s not, like y’all get mad when you get called on your BS. Don’t pound your chests over BS, you won’t get called out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well, this thread has died!
    Because you and your compadre say so?

You all are just as guilty for the so called death of the thread, because it didn’t go your direction. We didn’t bow to your groundbreaking information. Like ya guys are 60 minutes or something.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I dont have any compadres. And for some reason, you act like your the "boss" of this 4m. Seems if you disagree with someone you resort to taking jabs. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but, I give the nod to piercefan on this one. Like it or not, he called it . Not only that, Bloomer broke a bone, if hes going to race the dream, that would make his return "soon".

That's not what piercefan meant at all and everyone knows it........quit trying to make excuses for being incorrect.

Idiot said Scott wasn't hurt near as bad as everyone was making him out to be, said he got it from someone in Scott's circle that he would be back soon.........not that Scott would be out long enough that someone else would actually be in his car before he was.

Piercefan speaks, makes himself look like the idiots he pms and then gets all pissy when people call him on it.......and they wonder why???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I dont have any compadres. And for some reason, you act like your the "boss" of this 4m. Seems if you disagree with someone you resort to taking jabs. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but, I give the nod to piercefan on this one. Like it or not, he called it . Not only that, Bloomer broke a bone, if hes going to race the dream, that would make his return "soon".
    Everyone wrong except the platinum posse members..........laughable.

Spin it how you want bud.....your buddy let his alligator mouth overload his parakeet behind........despite what had been blithered by PNN some time ago Scott didn't return soon like reported.

His injuries were indeed severe and needed heeling time and rehabilitation.....something fanboi completely dismissed and scoffed at.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-19-2019 at 01:52 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Hey bbq..please show me where I said his injuries were not severe? He broke his freaking leg and hip. You keep calling me out because I said he would return soon... really? Show me any post where i said anything different? As usual you cant! Just like always...you start crap and cant back it up....so...I'm asking show the proof of the lies that you keep spewing or stfu...
    It's that simple...oh btw...I did say I didn't think anybody else wouldn't drive scotts car...but once again...I never said it was because his injuries weren't severe...it was just what I personally thought...so I'll be waiting....but again...you wont produce anything....you're pathetic

Hummmm, I wonder just how freaking long the line is going to be at the tee shirt trailer ? LOL

Bobbie, freakin, Pierce better come up with something to beat this one.

Drama. The story goes on