Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hot laps 5:30 Central time... Packing the track now...

16 lates came back. No Babb, Moyer or Sheppard.
    Last edited by Mams; 07-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.

714 ... interesting number choice.

Did they say they’re throwing 3000 pieces of bubblegum on the track?

usually they do it for the kids. like fairbury does dash for cash for certain ages. they divide kids up in age groups

I get that. Wound up being 10,000 pieces total. As the Seinfeld episode goes ... “Is it just me, or is that a lot of gum”?

I find it hard to believe that Erb forgot how to drive - he's struggling though. He's out almost out of the top 10 in less than 25 laps.

Pierce goes from 4th to the lead in the first two laps and then cruises to another W.

Pierce started pole outside... He moved up there after the original pole starter spun in front of the field. He had the best car for sure. Only cars he passed tonight were lap cars. My opinion is this was the most boring race of the tour.....

Well, he started on the outside pole for the 3rd restart, so not really that remarkable. Also let's not forget that shirley had the lead at Lincoln, so they both have been screwed, one by 5, and one by maybe 40.

I'm glad to see Pierce take the series lead back from Shirley, but I was pulling for Feger. That's 2 nights in a row I've liked the winner but pulled for someone else. Moral of the story is don't bet on any horses I cheer for.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Pierce started pole outside... He moved up there after the original pole starter spun in front of the field. He had the best car for sure. Only cars he passed tonight were lap cars. My opinion is this was the most boring race of the tour.....
    My bad. It was definitely boring. I was playing with our puppy early on. Missed the 3rd restart completely.

TerryM, he earned it. The other guys didn't just lay down. He had everyone covered. Well, except for Erb. He looked terrible. Started on the pole and was about to get lapped. Should make for a long disgusting ride to the WoO race tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowling Dr. View Post
    Well, he started on the outside pole for the 3rd restart, so not really that remarkable. Also let's not forget that shirley had the lead at Lincoln, so they both have been screwed, one by 5, and one by maybe 40.
    Shirley got screwed because it rained? Ok, I guess...

TerryM it had to be Blackie's idea lol

yes Shirley got screwed as he was leading and bobby was back farther than 10th place and Shirley was leading when they called it an now the race is a non points race.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-08-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Yes, screwed. Just like everyone else that was their. When your the main attraction that majority of the fans came to see, and they know weather is coming, in my eyes is getting screwed. The fans got screwed, and the drivers. World racing groups sprint car division aka world of outlaws many times will put their show first knowing the weather is on its way. And if not, then just call the race. There is no rule in UMP that says the race has to be half over to be complete. Except to bleed more money out of the fan and the teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowling Dr. View Post
    Yes, screwed. Just like everyone else that was their. When your the main attraction that majority of the fans came to see, and they know weather is coming, in my eyes is getting screwed. The fans got screwed, and the drivers. World racing groups sprint car division aka world of outlaws many times will put their show first knowing the weather is on its way. And if not, then just call the race. There is no rule in UMP that says the race has to be half over to be complete. Except to bleed more money out of the fan and the teams!
    Yes, I do agree that they should have ran the Late Model A-Main first.(I wish they would have) That's what most of the fans there came there to see. And they did know that weather was on the way. With that said... I don't think you can blame Mother Nature on screwing anyone. I do blame the track & UMP for not getting the Late Model A-Main in. As the saying go's... things happen... I guess... I'm not really sure about the half way rule though.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    yes Shirley got screwed as he was leading and bobby was back farther than 10th place and Shirley was leading when they called it an now the race is a non points race.
    Don't that just burn you up? Lol..

I'm pretty sure i never said that the rain screwed shirley, all i said that bobby got screwed by 5 and brian by about 40. Both by UMP, and trust me when the rule 15.5-K. says" that race can be called by the discretion of official at any completed lap count with a reasonable inability to continue." It also says if the race can't be resumed in a reasonable time it has been stopped, the race will be officially over." In my eyes a month later is not a reasonable time when you have a open date on tuesday.