Default Kyle Strickler to race DGR-Crosley truck at Eldora

http://insidecircletrack.com/2019/07...uck-at-eldora/

Strickler ran well at Eldora in the Dream and will get a ride in the NASCAR truck race next week

Aren't most all those truck rides basically pay to play? Either they are paying for it out of their pocket, someone is footing the bill or they bring sponsor dollars....its not like they just said hey Crash McStrickler, you want to run our truck and door bash some trucks this week?

I hear people say "this is the greatest dirt race I've ever seen" and most of them have never been to a dirt track before. If they like this truck race they would really like the Dream, World 100, Kings Royal or even a good modified show.

But it's all rubber in reality.

I bet them trucks would put on one heck of a show on a heavy Eldora surface with the wet clay flying..

But that might really spoil the fans, couldn't have that!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-26-2019 at 02:21 PM.

If they want someone that will have a feel for that truck type suspension and the heavier weight put one of Eldoras dirt stock drivers in a truck....Someone like Pardo or Woodyard .....there is another guy and I cannot remember his name...Barney Craig maybe ?
    Last edited by lazyifoto; 07-29-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    If they want someone that will have a feel for that truck type suspension and the heavier weight put one of Eldoras dirt stock drivers in a truck....Someone like Pardo or Woodyard .....there is another guy and I cannot remember his name...
    Scott Orr???
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    But it's all rubber in reality.

I bet them trucks would put on one heck of a show on a heavy Eldora surface with the wet clay flying..

But that might really spoil the fans, couldn't have that!!!
    It would be really hard to keep that surface tacky with those heavy skinny tire trucks running that many laps on it.

But I don’t understand why they keep saying they want it ultra slick to make it close to asphalt, when asphalt has tons of grip. If anything tacky is closer to asphalt because it has more grip.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!