Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    But its not him.
    I've run from my involvement ever??? I've said " it's not me" anywhere or at anytime???

Unlike you guys I make absolutely no excuses for my statements or opinions.....when I'm wrong I admit it.

You should try it once, it's not that painful.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Mars over rated, in what world, if anything he barely gets mentioned all year, and he is a legit threat at big races.

mud , i take it you might be a mars fan....lol...i always liked him to , but man , that was a lot of typing , dont know if i would have done that for my man JO or not......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    mud , i take it you might be a mars fan....lol...i always liked him to , but man , that was a lot of typing , dont know if i would have done that for my man JO or not......
    I'm hoping that was a cut and paste.....I know one thing, it was certainly eye opening.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Better Consistency , less dnf ,less drama, better team chemistry,and similar ranking on tour and not near as much pre season hype as the year before.......and since the jab was tossed at Moran by a Pierce homer it has everything to do as a comparison between them like the original poster intended.But odds are you'll probably deny that.
    You are the one that brought Pierce into this. You are the one comparing Pierce to Moran, Not me. I stated facts to back up my claim and you once again are trying to turn this into a Pierce hate thread like you always do. The thread was overrated driver. I guess in your opinion all you have to do is be consistent, have less drama, better chemistry and less hype to NOT be overrated. LOL and LOL some more. And you say Pierce fans have blinders on? Moran has won a $1500 to win and a $3000 to win race this year with an average finish of 9.5. And if you think that he has lived up to his hype, then good for you. I for one think he has not. Overrated.

Jeep Van Wormy and Brandon Kinzer a close second. Especially for amount money throw at it.

Thank you...an actual answer. Again....just an over rated dirt racer of all time. No need to justify your pick to others....just tell us your answer. It ain’t that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Live4DLM View Post
    Jeep Van Wormy and Brandon Kinzer a close second. Especially for amount money throw at it.
    I've never heard Kinzer be considered good by anyone. Poor return on investment list? Yes? Overrated? I'd say he's rated about right.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

You are the one that brought Pierce into this. You are the one comparing Pierce to Moran, Not me. I stated facts to back up my claim and you once again are trying to turn this into a Pierce hate thread like you always do. The thread was overrated driver. I guess in your opinion all you have to do is be consistent, have less drama, better chemistry and less hype to NOT be overrated. LOL and LOL some more. And you say Pierce fans have blinders on? Moran has won a $1500 to win and a $3000 to win race this year with an average finish of 9.5. And if you think that he has lived up to his hype, then good for you. I for one think he has not. Overrated.
    Nope .....better check your facts on who brought Pierce into the thread.

And young Moran wasn't hyped even close to what young mr Pierce was, the expectations for Devin were reasonable coming in.......the expectations for Bobby were much much higher than the results played out.

How do I know??? Because I was one of the people that thought he would deliver them a title or something close to it........go ahead, go back and read it....it's still there.

Nobody hates Bobby....( well except for all the folks at the pdc that were booing him so loudly that eschelman joked about the crowd thinking he introduced moos)

People don't like some of his idiotic fans and some of the circus that follows him around....I'm just one of many of those people.

I guess one of the things that may finally convince you is when or if the money starts leaving the program because the sponsors just don't want to deal with it anymore........for Bobbys sake I hope it never gets to that point.

To keep on track with the thread topic somewhat I'll throw in most overrated fans as the insane clown posse......ridiculous.

I kinda feel for Devin Moran with the DB team. Most of the time the DB team does not want to race if its not a Lucas Oil race. If you're racing for a living and you're a driver racing for a big dollar team. You would think... That you're team would want to race the big money races. Were was the DB team last weekend for the PDC? A 30k to win race and you have a driver that won that race last year. This weekend is a 50k to win race and you choose not to race that either. I guess they need to take a couple weekends off. Lol... Then when its the Word 100 weekend.(The Big One) & You don't want to race that either. That's why I feel for Devin Moran racing for that DB team.(Good luck racing with that team)

Nope .....better check your facts on who brought Pierce into the thread.And young Moran wasn't hyped even close to what young mr Pierce was, the expectations for Devin were reasonable coming in.......the expectations for Bobby were much much higher than the results played out.How do I know??? Because I was one of the people that thought he would deliver them a title or something close to it........go ahead, go back and read it....it's still there.Nobody hates Bobby....( well except for all the folks at the pdc that were booing him so loudly that eschelman joked about the crowd thinking he introduced moos)People don't like some of his idiotic fans and some of the circus that follows him around....I'm just one of many of those people.I guess one of the things that may finally convince you is when or if the money starts leaving the program because the sponsors just don't want to deal with it anymore........for Bobbys sake I hope it never gets to that point.To keep on track with the thread topic somewhat I'll throw in most overrated fans as the insane clown posse......ridiculous.
    Only thing that's ridiculous is your infatuation with Pierce. You get blinded by facts. You cant even come up with anything that can dispute my claim that Moran is overrated. All you can do is keep bringing Pierce and his fans into the equation. Just fir the record, I say what's on my mind. I do not need to beat around the Bush or insinuate.

Pretty sure Devin knew going in that the DB guys weren't going to race many if any wrg events for multiple reasons.
    When the announcement was made he was coming to them that same article I read said that he would still be in another non DB car for races the DB guys didn't want to race in.

Not sure why they have become " that team" to you this year but weren't " that team" last year.

Only thing that's ridiculous is your infatuation with Pierce. You get blinded by facts. You cant even come up with anything that can dispute my claim that Moran is overrated. All you can do is keep bringing Pierce and his fans into the equation. Just fir the record, I say what's on my mind. I do not need to beat around the Bush or insinuate.
    It's your opinion......you can claim whatever your little heart desires......just because you claim something doesn't make it right.....especially when the term is so ambiguous.

You're the one that looks foolish for claiming the guy that got Bobbys ride is overrated just because he agreed to the stipulations that the Pierce clan wouldn't.

The difference between you and I is that I like Pierce.....you my friend have the infatuation for him......completely different.

Cool

Pretty sure Devin knew going in that the DB guys weren't going to race many if any wrg events for multiple reasons.When the announcement was made he was coming to them that same article I read said that he would still be in another non DB car for races the DB guys didn't want to race in.Not sure why they have become " that team" to you this year but weren't " that team" last year.
    No, you're wrong... They were that team as well last year... I guess Devin will be watching the 50k to win Crown Jewel race on the PPV on DoD tonight. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    No, you're wrong... They were that team as well last year... I guess Devin will be watching the 50k to win Crown Jewel race on the PPV on DoD tonight. Lol
    Devin would be there but the other team he drives for had hauler trouble.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Devin would be there but the other team he drives for had hauler trouble.
    You are spot on... On that Mams. They were lucky to get Devins car to the PDC last weekend. The big reason the last driver left was because the DB did not want to race all the big money races.(I know that for a fact!)... I still say Moyer jr is over rated. Smile....

"You're the one that looks foolish for claiming the guy that got Bobbys ride is overrated just because he agreed to the stipulations that the Pierce clan wouldn't."No, once again you are wrong. How hard is it for you to comprehend?? It has nothing to do with Pierce or Dunn/Benson. I never once even insinuated anything of the sort. You twisted it around again to make it about them. Do you honestly think Moran is having the year he as well as the DB team expected? Not hardly. Is it his fault? I personally dont think so. I know one thing for sure, if Pierce was having the exact same type of year, you would be the biggest blow hard beating him up about being overrated. Without question! Go ahead now, get the last word in as always, no facts again as always.

Yawn......it's your story, tell it however makes it believable in your own mind.

The rest of us not in denial know the deal.

Mr BBQ, and your debate posse...you’re entertaining, but please....just your pick for all time over rated dirt racer.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    You are spot on... On that Mams. They were lucky to get Devins car to the PDC last weekend. The big reason the last driver left was because the DB did not want to race all the big money races.(I know that for a fact!)... I still say Moyer jr is over rated. Smile....
    That's one side of the story wild bill........what you say you know for a fact is what one side of the equation told you.

If that's how you define fact, good luck with it.......most fact based info comes from unbiased yet verified research of ALL the information, not just the information you want to hear.