Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Last time Madden “owned “ a Bloomer car Scott still pulled the plug? Madden is a great driver Whit a cry baby attitude. He’s to old to change. Time will tell for us all

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Financially? Clanton.

Madden is on the hook for two of the most expensive cars in the sport.

Chris is not paying for those cars.

I'd say there is something going on with the Madden / Bloomquist ride where they found something in that "gray" area that will be considered illegal next year. Sorry, but Madden isn't that good to be winning like he has been.

If they were running something recognizable Francis would be able to spot it, and word would've already gotten out. And Madden has always been just as good of a driver as anyone else in the sport.
    Last edited by No_Weak_Links; 08-20-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    I'd say there is something going on with the Madden / Bloomquist ride where they found something in that "gray" area that will be considered illegal next year. Sorry, but Madden isn't that good to be winning like he has been.
    You mean like some of the Rocket cars and I’m sure some others have right now.

Very possible, but, Scott’s cats have always been built for the big money, summer events.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Cars........lol.

Autocorrect
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.