Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Jabber,

The ump rules at Kokomo is a head scratcher. It's not a ump LM track.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Jabber,

The ump rules at Kokomo is a head scratcher. It's not a ump LM track.
    Each time they have raced late models there they have done so under UMP rules
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 09-17-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Each time they have raced late models there they have done so under UMP rules
    I've been to the Klash multiple times. Never had to run LM tires. They may have had other LM shows, but I am unaware.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I've been to the Klash multiple times. Never had to run LM tires. They may have had other LM shows, but I am unaware.
    The klash is usually just ump body rules
    Nathan Stephens

2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Is Krob going to use that ride as a demo car on Richards or Donny?
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    Is Krob going to use that ride as a demo car on Richards or Donny?
    I would like to see some retribution if the opportunity happens to present itself. Bend Your Steel is never going to learn so matters have to be taken into the drivers' hands. I'm sure every driver that has ever raced with Bend Your Steel would be pulling for Krob too because I'm sure 90% of them ended up with some kind of damage.

I can't even put Richards in the same league as Bend Your Steel, the carnage he causes is pretty epic.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 09-18-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Maybe krob needs learn how to drive aggressive they know he not going to do anything back thats why they do it other than steve casebolt krob is about the most boring driver to watch with good equipment just not aggressive enough

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    Maybe krob needs learn how to drive aggressive they know he not going to do anything back thats why they do it other than steve casebolt krob is about the most boring driver to watch with good equipment just not aggressive enough
    He was plenty aggressive at Eldora. And fast.

He pays for his car, you know, the one O’Neal trashed. That was it. What we need is so called professional drivers to pull there heads out if their a$$ and drive others as they want to be driven.

At this point, Donnie needs to be put on the wall a few times.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Their.......and of and in Jesus
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of racing smart. It is a pretty small world when it comes to racing isn't It? I dont think Kent or anyone that is in his place would want to go to war with Oneal or Richards. He has to pay for his car when it gets torn up, those guys don't. Prime example, Don got junked last weekend, he's back this week in basically the same car he wrecked. Kent is racing a borrowed 2006 mastersbilt.

the only race ever seen real deal go after somebody was at north vernon and real deal had hell more fans in stand than chub frank real deal was in his own car if you look at list of amount of races won real deal is around third or fourth him and babb are very close for that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Is Bloomquist going to Brownstown? Its not on his schedule.
    I would be surprised to see Bloomer racing at Brownstown. First off, it doesn't pay enough for him to suffer through a 100 laps with his aching injuries. Do I have any inside info? NOPE. I have common sense though and it tells me Bloomer doesn't race this weekend. Madden might.

Twitter says both will be at Kokomo. Idk why he would come to Kokomo and not brownstown.

How big of a track is kokomo? What are they paying?

Cody Sommer (part owner in SBR) is promoting the Kokomo show. Scott will be racing.

OK, I see. Still be surprised if Bloomer wants to go 100 laps on a quarter mile Sat. I guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    How big of a track is kokomo? What are they paying?
    Kokomo is a very wide 1/4 mile. Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series $12,000 to win & American Ethanol Modified Tour $1,500 to win & $200 to start.
    Nathan Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    the only race ever seen real deal go after somebody was at north vernon and real deal had hell more fans in stand than chub frank real deal was in his own car if you look at list of amount of races won real deal is around third or fourth him and babb are very close for that position.
    Went after a few others too, Jeep off the top of my head. Ya don’t think Don would have more fans in Indiana than Chub Frank, whose from Pa. Lol

And none of that excuses his awful sh!tty driving.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Kokomo is a very wide 1/4 mile. Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series $12,000 to win & American Ethanol Modified Tour $1,500 to win & $200 to start.
    Wide should make for good show then. Thanks

Per Website add Jameson and Rattliff