Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Devin Moran

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Do you actually read what you write before you hit submit??? Did you just really try to imply that woo is on par with the talent level running the Lucas tour????
    I would because of one car numbered number one.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I love all the arguments about woo being sub par when their are virtually no facts to support it. Their is no argument that between the two rosters lucas has more big names currently but that means nothing. Just because you've done something in the past doesn't mean your running well right now. D. Erb switched this year and was no better on the woo circuit than lucas. T erb switched and finished 4th in points and i think won like the third most races. The second most lucas races were won by a woo regular. Lanigan switched back and was far from resurrecting his career. Point is just because their roster doesn't have the star power that lucas does doesn't mean it's any easier to win. Either tour is tough and each poses its own unique challenges with different tire rules, formats and venues they race at. But neither is sub par to the other and if you think so bring your stuff out and see where you stack up.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Spiderma4 when a car owner gives you 5 motors 3 cars a brand new hauler 3 full time crew members and you still cant seal the deal its time for a change .Far as devin being only one in top 12 without a win well guess who was sitting in the seat for all those lucas races . All the folks here at this race team wish Devin and Wylie best of luck in 2020 and beyond.
    So the problem was Devin, in your opinion??

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Just curious - why do you say he is arrogant?
    The few times I have been around him at the races he was just a little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), almost like a rich kid that couldn’t have a conversation with a normal person. That’s all, maybe he has changed.

This kind of blows the 4m narrative out of the water that a car owner would rather not win than have to replace quarter panels .... Seems to me that Bobby Tore up some
    Quarter panels but won 4 lucas races and with any luck of not having parts failures would have won 3-4 more .... I believe Bobby was offered a second year and it doesn’t sound like devin was ..... I know it sounds crazy but if a car owner is spending 6-800k to run that caliber of operation he’s expecting to WIN not just come home with a straight quarter panel ...

He also expects the employee to show up for work all week.......and there has been no narrative anywhere saying an owner would rather not win.

Of course they want to win..... But when they can't they want to be able to put it in the trailer without a winch and a crowbar.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-23-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And fwiw, your narrative is pretty weak.......nobody anywhere has said that your hero's son wasn't better......just wilder and way more inconsistent in the ride.

Default 00Hdmn

Thanks for reply. We can agree to disagree - have found him to be anything but arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I would because of one car numbered number one.
    He's one guy that's the odds on favorite at every woo show( and Lucas for that matter).......after madden and maybe coconut on the woo side .....huge fall off.

B shep in his current situation is the best in the country......sorry jd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Thanks for reply. We can agree to disagree - have found him to be anything but arrogant.
    Yeah he could be, maybe I caught him at bad times or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Spiderma4 when a car owner gives you 5 motors 3 cars a brand new hauler 3 full time crew members and you still cant seal the deal its time for a change .Far as devin being only one in top 12 without a win well guess who was sitting in the seat for all those lucas races . All the folks here at this race team wish Devin and Wylie best of luck in 2020 and beyond.
    Maybe a crewmember is the weak link?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Maybe a crewmember is the weak link?
    That's what spidey is trying to imply but too big of a kitty to put his name on the dotted line.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I love all the arguments about woo being sub par when their are virtually no facts to support it. Their is no argument that between the two rosters lucas has more big names currently but that means nothing. Just because you've done something in the past doesn't mean your running well right now. D. Erb switched this year and was no better on the woo circuit than lucas. T erb switched and finished 4th in points and i think won like the third most races. The second most lucas races were won by a woo regular. Lanigan switched back and was far from resurrecting his career. Point is just because their roster doesn't have the star power that lucas does doesn't mean it's any easier to win. Either tour is tough and each poses its own unique challenges with different tire rules, formats and venues they race at. But neither is sub par to the other and if you think so bring your stuff out and see where you stack up.
    I thought the Lucas > WoO narrative was kinda blown out of the water when Richards switched tours and won a Lucas title his first year on tour in an unfamiliar ride. Feelings seem to matter over facts these days though.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I'm not sure about everyone else's narrative but mine has and until something in the tours change will always be.......top to bottom Lucas is much stronger.

Toss out the top guy and bottom guy in each series in points .....will give a pretty good perspective on which series is stronger top to bottom and which is harder to win in.

Just an opinion , but I'm going with it .....

Lightbulb

I'm not sure about everyone else's narrative but mine has and until something in the tours change will always be.......top to bottom Lucas is much stronger.Toss out the top guy and bottom guy in each series in points .....will give a pretty good perspective on which series is stronger top to bottom and which is harder to win in.Just an opinion , but I'm going with it .....
    If you take out the top guy in each series im not a stats guy but I'm pretty sure alot more lucas races were won by nontouring or at minimum not series regulars this year. That doesn't back your theory up very much

Do you actually read what you write before you hit submit??? Did you just really try to imply that woo is on par with the talent level running the Lucas tour????
    here is moran stats running outlaw races in the 9 car this year. 13th 15th 24th 9th 20th 19th 15th dns 14th 2nd 22nd. I didn't say one was any better than the other u said that, my comment was more if u cant win in one why would you be able to win in the other? Moran was in the 9 car on a part time deal but does have a history of winning woo races with that team so is the dunn benson team better than the 9 team this year hard to tell but the results are about the same.

Now how you want to go and introduce facts like that???? Messes up his whole theory and stuff.
    so bloomer was 14th in points don oneil was 13th they had wins so 11 out of the top 14 had wins. There is no theory there just facts idiot boy

Now how you want to go and introduce facts like that???? Messes up his whole theory and stuff.
    Bottom line is , you're stupid......and mis informed.

And by the way, if I knew why like you say I do, then why would I need to figure it out???? Did I mention you're stupid?
    Just like always u go to name calling because someone has a different opinion and I understand because you are alittle bitch so from now on I will call u idiot boy. PS I will pray for u, hope u get some help for your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    If you take out the top guy in each series im not a stats guy but I'm pretty sure alot more lucas races were won by nontouring or at minimum not series regulars this year. That doesn't back your theory up very much
    You know, when you say it like that .....you're right.

I guess my only valid response would be to say , break it down to the simplest form of who is better , line by line, series by series.....I give Brandon the edge over JD, after that it's pretty much a Lucas route.

Far from scientific,just shotgun opinionated logic.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    Just like always u go to name calling because someone has a different opinion and I understand because you are alittle bitch so from now on I will call u idiot boy. PS I will pray for u, hope u get some help for your issues.
    its not your opinions that make you dumb, it's how you stumble and trip all over yourself trying to explain them sensibly( which almost never happens)......read what you write every now and again, or at least have someone read it to you.