Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have been that guy. Made a $7500 to win race this summer because there weren’t enough for a B-main. I went and looked at the pit board, saw that I was starting directly behind Russell Erwin because we qualified under sunlight... yeah I did one lap took my $400 and went and bought a Mountain Dew from the concession stand.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

The Chase is just about the only NASCAR-related thing I still watch. The rest of it is almost dead to me, which is sad because I grew up loving it and continued to for decades. If they ever drop the playoff format, I’ll probably be done with the sport for good.

We don’t need it in dirt late model racing. My interest is much more in the individual races. The Lucas and WoO points chases are of secondary interest, or less. I mean seriously, other than a handful of drivers, does anybody really care who wins these points championships?

Maybe the fans of those guys care about those championships. I don’t care.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I don't really pay attention to the points in any dirt series. I just watch the races and a good race is all I car about.

I kind of agree. I find myself more interested in the individual races with dirt racing, not so much the championship chase. Although, I have been interested in the WoO Sprints championship with only 8 points between Schatz and Sweet going into the final weekend. Same with last year on Marlar/Sheppard on the WoO late models. Does the interest go up if it is close or is it marketed when it's close? Hard to market a championship chase when a driver has it all but locked up in weeks of advance. I do like that Lucas Oil marks the points leader with the orange spoiler.

Default As long as we are changing things....

Maybe we should have the drivers switch to electric motors and go around the track clockwise 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I don't really pay attention to the points in any dirt series. I just watch the races and a good race is all I car about.
    Agreed.
    Points racing and calculating points and everything involving points absolutely bores me to tears. I can't watch Nascar these days because they talk about points constantly.
    Points are dull as dishwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Maybe we should have the drivers switch to electric motors and go around the track clockwise 樂
    NASCAR is planning on adding electrification in 2022, possibly with a push-to-pass button.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18