Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DoD and Dirtvision split?

Are they not working together next year to broadcast the WoO and Summernationals again? I looked a few days ago on DoD and they had Vado and Volusia listed under PPV's for next year. Now I looked and they are gone from the PPV listings....

Maybe it has something to do with them selling out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with them selling out?
    I was wondering that too since they are now with Floracing. And i thought they said nothing was going to change with DoD.

Rigsby had almost completely disappeared since the merger before he did the recaps this weekend. Mergers are never good.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I was wondering that too since they are now with Floracing. And i thought they said nothing was going to change with DoD.
    Flo racing has been working with WRG all year with the super dirtcar series. Maybe DIRTVision wants all the money now instead of splitting with DOD

Not sure If I will sign up next year or not at this point. Need to see more of what we should expect going forward.

Keep in mind,Flo Sports does more than just racing. Wasn’t Rigsby named General Manager of Flo Sports????

Not renewing because some ppvs disappeared off of the page(links weren’t even activate) is grasping at straws. If you pay attention to that page at all, it happens all the time. They said nothing has changed and so far I haven’t seen anything to make me not renew.

Yeah Rigsby has kind of fallen off the map. No it is not grasping for straws. I also asked them and got no response. Not trying to start stuff just asking if anyone else heard anything. In my opinion Floracing has a terrible website and not great coverage.

The DoD Fastpass still works on the Dirtvision site.

I just looked, that’s messed up. I am going to probably cancel FastPass, not DoD.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

A little transparency and communication with their customers would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    A little transparency and communication with their customers would be nice.

DOD had all the extreme races on then got pulled during world finals.

Something is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    DOD had all the extreme races on then got pulled during world finals.Something is going on.
    Yeah. I cancelled my Fast Pass with DoD and will probably get one through Dirtvision since they are covering all sorts of stuff down under this winter, even if it means watching cars that can't start themselves.

How do you cancel fastpass on DOD? I went to my account like it says to but no link to cancel.

You have to email

Quote Originally Posted by drunkinashortbus View Post
    How do you cancel fastpass on DOD? I went to my account like it says to but no link to cancel.
    Go to your account and change the expiration date on your CC to an expired date.
    Last edited by pushin cushin; 11-12-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pushin cushin View Post
    Go to your account and change the expiration date on your CC to an expired date.
    Does that work? If so it's a good way to circumvent these autopay websites that make you go around the world twice and join the circus once and sit it the trees with the buzzards before you can find out how to cancel a subscription...

When my family situation abruptly changed in april, I got a new number for my Cap One card. All the subscriptions started being paid off the new card number. I called Cap One. She said in cases like mine the subscription people contact the cc people, who give them the new card number. She said its to keep people from getting out of contracts/subscriptions simply by getting a new card number.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkinashortbus View Post

canceling dirt on dirt is easy

just email patrick @ dirtondirt . com

ive ordered and canceled the fast pass twice
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Does that work? If so it's a good way to circumvent these autopay websites that make you go around the world twice and join the circus once and sit it the trees with the buzzards before you can find out how to cancel a subscription...
    Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    canceling dirt on dirt is easy

just email patrick @ dirtondirt . com

ive ordered and canceled the fast pass twice
    Just did it 153j, and yes, very simple. Well, for some that is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.