Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some things don’t seem all that hard to predict. Course I got the results of the Madden / Bloomquist alignment wrong so don’t take my opinion for anything.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    So does this put Lanigan back on the lucas tour ?
    No. They’ve already stated WoO is the plan.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "Truck, trailer, and engines supplied by Viper Management now"I thought VRM aligned with Bobby Pierce earlier this season to supply his engines?
    Viper doesn’t know if there cuming or going.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Ross has done better in that car than most, if not all, of the drivers they have had lately. Thus, I would consider that a mistake IF they are getting rid of him.
    While I agree Ross did well in the BWRC house car, saying he outperformed the previous pilots is a gross overstatement of the facts. The previous house car drivers were Davenport, Madden, Francis and Don O'Neal.(2009-Present) Davenport has driven for Barry twice, the first time was very fruitful before he moved to CBR and ran Lucas. After Davenport moved to CBR, Steve Francis took over and before they collaborated with CBR they too were victorious, even won the topless. Once BWRC collaborated with CBR Don O'Neal became the epsofacto housecar driver and won a Lucas Oil national title with Barry turning wrenches. Once BWRC and CBR parted ways Davenport returned and yes this pairing wasn't the juggernaut season that was expected, but a few factors that can't be over looked must be included in any serious evaluation. First a major sponsor pulled out before the season started and limited the options they had. Second due to the drop in usable cash for the war chest they were forced to utilize and untested engine program that proved less than stellar. The car showed speed and they did win a few races before going their separate ways. Something I think that further proves the engine program was the fly in the ointment was that Ross Bailes climbed in the seat of the housecar bringing with him his own engine and they won races right out of the box and JD went on to winning again too. After that Chris Madden returned and as other posters have stated, came within an eyelash of winning the WoO title, if not for an engine failure at Charlotte and some instances of overly aggressive driving tactics by a certain other unnamed team. So to say Ross is better or ran better than his predecessors is not an accurate accounting of the record. The BWRC housecar arrangement is different than say the Rocket arrangement at least it use to be. In years past the driver was responsible for bringing sponsorship to the table and covering the expenses, even Bloomquist had to pay his freight at BWRC. So Bailes leaving may just mean he didn't have the sponsorship needed to continue with BWRC. If Rocket didn't have the sponsorship they have, they wouldn't be doing things the way they do either. Selling cars alone isnt enough to fund a national traveling team these days...

heard Bailes just picked up a brand new car last week & will b at lavonia this weekend
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    heard Bailes just picked up a brand new car last week & will b at lavonia this weekend
    What kinda car?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    What kinda car?
    Olsen Eagle.

It's not so much about Bailes leaving as it is a driver staying. They all leave! Taboo got it correct in his above statement. The driver is responsible for too much of the costs, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    While I agree Ross did well in the BWRC house car, saying he outperformed the previous pilots is a gross overstatement of the facts. The previous house car drivers were Davenport, Madden, Francis and Don O'Neal.(2009-Present) Davenport has driven for Barry twice, the first time was very fruitful before he moved to CBR and ran Lucas. After Davenport moved to CBR, Steve Francis took over and before they collaborated with CBR they too were victorious, even won the topless. Once BWRC collaborated with CBR Don O'Neal became the epsofacto housecar driver and won a Lucas Oil national title with Barry turning wrenches. Once BWRC and CBR parted ways Davenport returned and yes this pairing wasn't the juggernaut season that was expected, but a few factors that can't be over looked must be included in any serious evaluation. First a major sponsor pulled out before the season started and limited the options they had. Second due to the drop in usable cash for the war chest they were forced to utilize and untested engine program that proved less than stellar. The car showed speed and they did win a few races before going their separate ways. Something I think that further proves the engine program was the fly in the ointment was that Ross Bailes climbed in the seat of the housecar bringing with him his own engine and they won races right out of the box and JD went on to winning again too. After that Chris Madden returned and as other posters have stated, came within an eyelash of winning the WoO title, if not for an engine failure at Charlotte and some instances of overly aggressive driving tactics by a certain other unnamed team. So to say Ross is better or ran better than his predecessors is not an accurate accounting of the record. The BWRC housecar arrangement is different than say the Rocket arrangement at least it use to be. In years past the driver was responsible for bringing sponsorship to the table and covering the expenses, even Bloomquist had to pay his freight at BWRC. So Bailes leaving may just mean he didn't have the sponsorship needed to continue with BWRC. If Rocket didn't have the sponsorship they have, they wouldn't be doing things the way they do either. Selling cars alone isnt enough to fund a national traveling team these days...
    What team used overly aggressive driving tactics? His main competitors were Marlar and Sheppard if that’s what you’re referring too, and neither is overly aggressive.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default @C&B

I guarantee he’s still whining about the race at Stateline where madden ran out of talent.

Josh bayko are you referring to the race where madden was leading and on a restart drove in on the outside and then diamond the corner and drove straight down the race track dead across Shepard's nose who if i remember correctly literally couldn't have been any lower. Wrecking him self ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Josh bayko are you referring to the race where madden was leading and on a restart drove in on the outside and then diamond the corner and drove straight down the race track dead across Shepard's nose who if i remember correctly literally couldn't have been any lower. Wrecking him self ?
    12:30 mark

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLXgSEmKN8&t=769s
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m referring to.

I don’t know how you can even possibly blame anybody but madden on that one.. Ross is debuting a new xr1

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$money talks

Default Josh

Jesus, if that’s what he’s referring to, that was all on Madden. He is the dummy who ran high on a one line right around the bottom track. Then tried to cut down. Absolutely no where for Sheppard to go. He’s on the bottom, it’s got a big berm. Nothing he can do different. Lol if that’s wtf he was talking about.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Ross Bailes in a XR1

I thought the new unit was out of a new chassis mfg.,located in mid Ohio,the name of the chassis is

(THE BLUE MAX!)
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I thought the new unit was out of a new chassis mfg.,located in mid Ohio,the name of the chassis is

(THE BLUE MAX!)
    Raymond Beadle is building chassis??? If it's anything like his others it WILL haul azz....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????