Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    So if you check my post I have said many many times it is both sides . Is why I support
    The President because of the swamp . R&D are robbing the country . How hard is that
    to follow . You keep saying what are they robbing . Check out their kids , and what
    their families have gained , then come back and say you found nothing shows your
    blindness , and your denial to accuse the thieves .
    You know darn good and well that Hunter Biden was the perfect man for the job in a country he knew nothing about in an industry that he even knew less about.....can't believe you would tarnish his credentials like that

And btw , denial is what you smell the rock and SS cookin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You know darn good and well that Hunter Biden was the perfect man for the job in a country he knew nothing about in an industry that he even knew less about.....can't believe you would tarnish his credentials like that

If I died an could come back , I would want to be a Senators son . Or pretty much any
    of crooked Washington's powerful offspring . Oh how I would love to be givin hundreds of
    Millions dollars for not knowing anything . Only fools would deny this , and say where's the
    CRIME . Being part of , or siding with these crooks only make you a fool .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

That's just not true. I have said countless times that I thought something was pretty fishy when it comes to Hunter Biden and that he needs to be investigated. So are we on the same page when it comes to this?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's just not true. I have said countless times that I thought something was pretty fishy when it comes to Hunter Biden and that he needs to be investigated. So are we on the same page when it comes to this?
    Well on an earlier post you asked me what robbery was I talking about . Fishy my azz .
    The last administration was full of crime . Like I said , use that energy and find the real
    crime that none of the Democrats will admit to .

Well on an earlier post you asked me what robbery was I talking about . Fishy my azz .
    The last administration was full of crime . Like I said , use that energy and find the real
    crime that none of the Democrats will admit to .
    I used some of that energy you are talking about and found nothing. Let me get this straight McConnell and Graham who were in office before Obama was in office and are there still today couldn't find nothing to impeached Obama for? We all know what McConnell said shortly after Obama became President. McConnell said he would make sure that Obama would be a one term president. The 114 U.S. congress was completely controlled by republicans. I would hope if Obama had committed any crimes he would have been impeached especially if the republican controlled both branches. I would say you are listen to more right wing propaganda. I don't think McConnell would let him off that easy.

I did find some Obama crimes you might like to read. There are a lot of facts with these crimes.
    http://www.obamacrimes.com/
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I used some of that energy you are talking about and found nothing. Let me get this straight McConnell and Graham who were in office before Obama was in office and are there still today couldn't find nothing to impeached Obama for? We all know what McConnell said shortly after Obama became President. McConnell said he would make sure that Obama would be a one term president. The 114 U.S. congress was completely controlled by republicans. I would hope if Obama had committed any crimes he would have been impeached especially if the republican controlled both branches. I would say you are listen to more right wing propaganda. I don't think McConnell would let him off that easy.

I did find some Obama crimes you might like to read. There are a lot of facts with these crimes.
    How do you impeach Obummer when he had the DOJ in his pocket, along with the FBI and CIA, and the Supreme Court, and and and.......

Also not enough majority in the Senate and House to do it. You don't, you know that...

It doesn't change the fact that he has committed treason and criminally abused his position in about every way possible.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 12-31-2019 at 06:24 PM.

One thing you are forgetting is that they are ALL swamp dwellers and our GREAT PRESIDENT is purging it !

I can respect that. Abortion is just one of those tough subjects just like the death penalty. If we believe in the 10 commandments and one being thou shall not kill then we would be against both. I have talked to women who say their not for abortion but, they're also for the right to make that choice so, again a tough subject that I will leave it right here.

Yes under your scenario It would be awful hard not to want the death penalty for the person but, were suppose to be able to forgive as well so, there's that.
    So in your idiotic twisted dumb as a rock world the parishioner in white
    settlement Texas should have just let the evilness prevail until he decided he was done killing innocent people instead of neutralizing the situation the way he did ! You are an IDIOT ! 6 seconds is all it took to neutralize ! GOD BLESS THE PARISHIONER who saved countless lives !

They had nothing and they know it and if they did then the friggin morons failed the people of this country and they should be ashamed of themselves for not doing what they were elected to do. What a bunch of losers lol.........

---------
    ---------
    Anyone remember this blast from the past

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says - https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...nap-story.html

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/polit...ash/index.html

Or this.

Democrats can’t win until they recognize how bad Obama’s financial policies were - https://openmarketsinstitute.org/op-...policies-were/

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Anyone remember this blast from the past

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says - https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...nap-story.html

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/polit...ash/index.html
    Wasn't this currency Iran's anyway. Wasn't Iran before 1979 the biggest buyer of U.S. military equipment? Didn't the US own for military equipment that hadn't been delivered prior to the hostages taken in 1979? Maybe this well clarify some of this for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-by-u-s-law/
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker

Democrats can’t win until they recognize how bad Obama’s financial policies were.
    Republican's can't win until they recognize how bad IMPOTUS financial policies are!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#4ddad5347693

Lurker Looks like IMPOTUS a really a physical conservative huh? The IMPOTUS is areal good businessman HUH? Maybe that's why he has gone bankrupt so many times. LMAO

Man , it's like talking to dumb and dumber . I said that the President was elected
    by people that knew Washington is the swamp . Over and over I said that both sides
    are crooked . You say you didn't vote Democrat , but you keep on defending them .
    I also said how does so many elected go to Washington and become Millionaires .
    You go ahead and keep on defending and believe the liars ,thieves and crooks while
    this President exposes them . I almost bet you will vote Biden . WOW .

Default Republicans cant win??

Somebody better tell Hillary........
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 01-01-2020 at 09:19 AM.

I can respect that. Abortion is just one of those tough subjects just like the death penalty. If we believe in the 10 commandments and one being thou shall not kill then we would be against both. I have talked to women who say their not for abortion but, they're also for the right to make that choice so, again a tough subject that I will leave it right here.

Yes under your scenario It would be awful hard not to want the death penalty for the person but, were suppose to be able to forgive as well so, there's that.
    Have you ever read the part of The Bible about “an for an eye “ ? It is supposed to be in there somewhere !

Poor economy ? Libtard talking point that almost no one believes ! Except a few dumb a s s e s on 4m like ss seriously stupid and kid dumb as a rock !

Man , it's like talking to dumb and dumber . I said that the President was elected
    by people that knew Washington is the swamp . Over and over I said that both sides
    are crooked . You say you didn't vote Democrat , but you keep on defending them .
    I also said how does so many elected go to Washington and become Millionaires .
    You go ahead and keep on defending and believe the liars ,thieves and crooks while
    this President exposes them . I almost bet you will vote Biden . WOW .
    He's votes for the dem superstar candidate Dee Knile......and when she isn't on the ticket like normal he writes her in.

Everyone on earth hears you and understands exactly what your saying alldirt....with the exception of Harry and Lloyd as you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    How do you impeach Obummer when he had the DOJ in his pocket, along with the FBI and CIA, and the Supreme Court, and and and.......

Also not enough majority in the Senate and House to do it. You don't, you know that...

It doesn't change the fact that he has committed treason and criminally abused his position in about every way possible.
    The obamas worked the system in their favor very well.......not the first time a family from Chicago has done that.....what's the big deal?