Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wasn't this currency Iran's anyway. Wasn't Iran before 1979 the biggest buyer of U.S. military equipment? Didn't the US own for military equipment that hadn't been delivered prior to the hostages taken in 1979? Maybe this well clarify some of this for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-by-u-s-law/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
    House is flooded under 10 feet of swamp water, this guy blames a bad rain gutter???

AND THE FECKING WONDER WHY???? HAPPY NEW 4 MORE YEARS EVERYONE.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The obamas worked the system in their favor very well.......not the first time a family from Chicago has done that.....what's the big deal?
    So Obama's cabinet couldn't find anything wrong with his presidency. But Trump's cabinet(DOJ, FBI. and CIA) has found several things illegal against his presidency. So the republicans are following the rule of law and the democrats didn't when Obama was in office?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Dude you are like talking to a female stuttering auctioneer.......on her period.

Take a few minutes and think that visual out.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Man , it's like talking to dumb and dumber . I said that the President was elected
    by people that knew Washington is the swamp . Over and over I said that both sides
    are crooked . You say you didn't vote Democrat , but you keep on defending them .
    I also said how does so many elected go to Washington and become Millionaires .
    You go ahead and keep on defending and believe the liars ,thieves and crooks while
    this President exposes them . I almost bet you will vote Biden . WOW .
    I was just referring to your post 84.
    Well on an earlier post you asked me what robbery was I talking about . Fishy my azz .
    The last administration was full of crime . Like I said , use that energy and find the real
    crime that none of the Democrats will admit to .

Your 3rd sentence "The last administration was full of crime" The last administration was the Obama's was it not?

I love it when you republicans always go back to the past and compare Trump to Obama. Obama will beat Trump every time. What you really ought to be doing is concentrating on the democrats that are running for the presidential election. Quit worrying about the past and start dealing with the future.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Well on an earlier post you asked me what robbery was I talking about . Fishy my azz .
    The last administration was full of crime . Like I said , use that energy and find the real

Your 3rd sentence "The last administration was full of crime" The last administration was the Obama's was it not?

I love it when you republicans always go back to the past and compare Trump to Obama. Obama will beat Trump every time. What you really ought to be doing is concentrating on the democrats that are running for the presidential election. Quit worrying about the past and start dealing with the future.
    They concentrated on the current list of candidates for the 48 seconds it took to introduce them at the first debate........then like the rest of America chuckled a little bit and moved on to something more pressing.

You've lost your way bud.

Wasn't this currency Iran's anyway.
    In my humblest opinion, that is open for personal (layman) interpretation. I understand the back story regarding this fairly well. Its my opinion that if you take the hostages out of the equation, Iran never receives a Dime. Put the hostages into the equation, and the USA paid for hostage release, thus a quid pro quo for the Obama administration. Again, that’s my opinion.

So Obama's cabinet couldn't find anything wrong with his presidency. But Trump's cabinet(DOJ, FBI. and CIA) has found several things illegal against his presidency. So the republicans are following the rule of law and the democrats didn't when Obama was in office?
    Its my opinion, Obama and that complete Administration did not follow the rule of the law, as you have it referenced in the above posting.

These touch on “other” items as well -

The Obama Administration's Disrespect For The Rule Of Law Hits A New Low - https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgel.../#54f565204717

Obama's policy strategy: Ignore laws - https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...re-laws-077486

uh oh.......your going to peg him on the denial limiter with that.

Get ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12;2301043 Post #104
    Obama will beat Trump every time.
    Can you please re-frame this statement, as I am not sure I follow what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Can you please re-frame this statement, as I am not sure I follow what you are saying.
    He will dodge , duck and divert and not giv e clear explanation !

They say all theses things about Obama yet never brought to justice for any of it so, did he really break the law and the Republicans failed the American people by not doing their friggin job or he really didn't break the law.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Man , it's like talking to dumb and dumber . I said that the President was elected
    by people that knew Washington is the swamp . Over and over I said that both sides
    are crooked . You say you didn't vote Democrat , but you keep on defending them .
    I also said how does so many elected go to Washington and become Millionaires .
    You go ahead and keep on defending and believe the liars ,thieves and crooks while
    this President exposes them . I almost bet you will vote Biden . WOW .
    For sure an idiot will vote for an idiot. haahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They say all theses things about Obama yet never brought to justice for any of it so, did he really break the law and the Republicans failed the American people by not doing their friggin job or he really didn't break the law.
    How do you think this way? Somehow you get by though.. sad

Sometimes I read stuff on here that is way beyond dumb. SMH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Sometimes I read stuff on here that is way beyond dumb. SMH!!!!
    Well quit going back and read what you write and boom problem solved lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well quit going back and read what you write and boom problem solved lmao!!!!
    That's all you got. Every time. If it impresses yourself, then keep pretending.

Problem solved? Trash your keyboard. Then you'll be getting somewhere at last!!! hahaha

Lurker for some reason I could not open the Forbes article it said that it was 2 years old and shows a blank page. The politico article indicated that congress was stonewalling the president. This is exactly what McConnell and the rest of the republicans said they would do to Obama. Do everything in their power to make him a one term president. The republicans left Obama no other choice but to do what he had to do. Remember he also made campaign promises that he was trying to keep. Fortunately for Obama doing what he did got him re-elected a second term. The IMPOTUS doing what he is doing is hurting him on getting re-elected.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-01-2020 at 02:31 PM.

yep.......stuttering auctioneer......and nobody buying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    How do you think this way? Somehow you get by though.. sad
    It's not for everyone lol,

QUOTE: Obama will beat Trump every time...

...at baby hating and anti-God positions!

Hooray, you finally made one correct statement!