Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Duck, dive, divert,dance.......

So let's do it this way....when you made that post are you trying to say that you aren't in the crowd that looks as Mr. trumps presidency as a cause for misery?

Try and be totally honest for once......it's ok.
    I don't let anyone make my life miserable but, there are a lot of people feeling the misery with Trumps policies and what he has taken from them or trying to. Putting kids in cages, separating kids from their parents I'm pretty sure those kids and parents felt the misery of Donald J Trump and his policies. 4 million people have lost their healthcare under Trump and his policies so, I would say yes those people are feeling the misery of Donald J Trump and his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't let anyone make my life miserable but, there are a lot of people feeling the misery with Trumps policies and what he has taken from them or trying to. Putting kids in cages, separating kids from their parents I'm pretty sure those kids and parents felt the misery of Donald J Trump and his policies. 4 million people have lost their healthcare under Trump and his policies so, I would say yes those people are feeling the misery of Donald J Trump and his policies.
    But you feel no misery because he is president?

Or would you just like to insert a better word like.....hatred, disappointment,butthurt,mad, upset, to make you feel better about what you said?

I'm good with whatever, but everyone knows what you said and even more so what you meant.

And btw.....try sneaking in to another country illegally with your kids in tow and tell me what happens there.

Cool you brought up the 4 million that lost their obamacare.....care to bring us how many million can now afford their own now? Or how many million went back to work?or how many millions have gone into everyone's 401 and retirement accounts, or how many millions the us has added to their coffers because of strategic tariffs, or how many millions of Iranians are thrilled that the general has been scattered covered and smothered......etc.etc.etc.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep then the misery will be over oh yes I know it will be four more years of Republican control but, at least it won't be Donald J Trump.
    Some times you post the funniest . lmao .

But you feel no misery because he is president?

Or would you just like to insert a better word like.....hatred, disappointment,butthurt,mad, upset, to make you feel better about what you said?

I'm good with whatever, but everyone knows what you said and even more so what you meant.

And btw.....try sneaking in to another country illegally with your kids in tow and tell me what happens there.

Cool you brought up the 4 million that lost their obamacare.....care to bring us how many million can now afford their own now? Or how many million went back to work?or how many millions have gone into everyone's 401 and retirement accounts, or how many millions the us has added to their coffers because of strategic tariffs, or how many millions of Iranians are thrilled that the general has been scattered covered and smothered......etc.etc.etc.
    No I don't feel any misery. I'm an American citizen and I don't have to worry about getting put in a cage or getting separated from my parents. I have healthcare thanks to the company and the union for negotiating that in the contract for retires.

Did you find in that sentence yet where I said ME. I'm waiting should I keep waiting or have you came to the conclusion I never said it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Some times you post the funniest . lmao .
    Thanks I appreciate that. It means a lot lmao!!!

I don't let anyone make my life miserable but, there are a lot of people feeling the misery with Trumps election!

Only you,ss, cnn, msnbc and all the other die hard lefties! Poor babies!

Did the whittle orange man hurt your whittle feelwings? Sorry, not sorry!

No I don't feel any misery. I'm an American citizen and I don't have to worry about getting put in a cage or getting separated from my parents. I have healthcare thanks to the company and the union for negotiating that in the contract for retires.

Did you find in that sentence yet where I said ME. I'm waiting should I keep waiting or have you came to the conclusion I never said it.
    The fact you're hanging on and arguing about the semantics of what you said versus what you mean is like picking pepper grounds out of fly sh!t.....at the end of the day your refusal to admit you're wrong about something even when you're in checkmate is what makes everything else you try and debate a waste of yours and everybody else's time when it comes to having a serious conversation.

BBQ did you ever find the post where I said that I was in misery?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I don't let anyone make my life miserable but, there are a lot of people feeling the misery with Trumps election!

Only you,ss, cnn, msnbc and all the other die hard lefties! Poor babies!

Did the whittle orange man hurt your whittle feelwings? Sorry, not sorry!

That's funny you called him a whittle orange man. Not sure what you needed to sorry about then not sorry about.

No not miserable here but, sure sounds like your a miserable person to be around lmao!!!

BBQ did you ever find the post where I said that I was in misery?
    Yep, sure did......figured out you just spelled it wrong.

So did everyone else.

Putting kids in cages, separating kids from their parents I'm pretty sure those kids and parents felt the misery of Donald J Trump and his policies.
    Really? I mean really? You posted that rhetoric and you forgot the Obama administration did the same thing.

Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families -
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...arate-families

In the link -

Here are dozens of photos of Obama/Biden admin locking kids in cages.
    Children were also placed in cages in some cases under the Obama administration, and Obama-era images of children in such structures have been mislabeled as occurring under the Trump administration on several occasions.
    You really need to vet your parroted Liberal POV statements before throwing posts up to see if it sticks.
    Last edited by lurker; 01-19-2020 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Really? I mean really? You posted that rhetoric and you forgot the Obama administration did the same thing.

In the link -
    That's one of their many problems......they think just because they forgot so did everyone else.
    CNN did a poor job on covering the caged Obama children.....that's the only difference.

That's one of their many problems......
    It’s the thinly veiled anti-Trump and Liberal agenda that most people see thru --- that the Democrats/Liberals don’t realize that they out themselves, every time, in doing what they do. Over and over, time after time.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post

And it was wrong. I don't care who's President. you don't lock kids in cages and separate them from their parents.

In the link -

You really need to vet your parroted Liberal POV statements before throwing posts up to see if it sticks.
    And it was wrong. I don't care who's President. you don't lock kids in cages and separate them from their parents.

We missed your outrage back then........I tried to search the site for some of your posts from the Obama era and I couldn't find a single mention from you at all about it....perhaps you could find it and clear that up?

And you also don't sneak into another country illegally and put your kids in that potential situation to be seperated from you.....missed your outrage towards those parents that did that too.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 01-19-2020 at 07:25 AM.

That’s it? That? That’s your reply? That’s your post after your objectification? No, “hey I forgot, sorry about that, my fault, my bad”? That’s it?

Sure , no would under normal circumstance's would . What is going on at the boarder is not
    normal circumstance's . Just ask obummer . Just what are they suppose to do with them . Put them in hotels . Or pile them in with the criminals to rape them . What ignorance on this subject .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Sure , no would under normal circumstance's would . What is going on at the boarder is not
    normal circumstance's . Just ask obummer . Just what are they suppose to do with them . Put them in hotels . Or pile them in with the criminals to rape them . What ignorance on this subject .
    Ignorance is to keep doing the same thing. You would have thought they would have learned what not to do and find a better way. I thought we were better than that. What's your excuse for separating children from their parents?

Looks like kid just got "McGregored"!!!

I thought we were better than that.
    We aren’t. Sorry to bust your unicorn fantasy world utopian bubble.

What's your excuse for separating children from their parents?
    Really? An impractical question, after your foot in mouth blunder.