Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It mite be juicy fruit at the noment, I guarantee you he has a fresh supply of bazookaj

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    He showed how good he is by the O show triple W at volusia
    Put down the crack pipe.
    8/13/16

Passed the $2 million mark for career LM earnings

And has spent 4 lol...

Nothing personal but please don't respond to my posts. I don't respond to yours. Thank you.

Why don't you announce to the world that you are putting him on ignore??? That's how the cool kids do it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He had big daddy Reece for years, he appeared to be one of the best car owners. Jimmy was a force back then, he had a bad to the bone crew chief and money. Now he's worked his way back into better funding again and throw Cody in the mix looks like his old self again. He was good last year but had stuff going wrong with the car that indicated maybe the crew wasn't up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    He had big daddy Reece for years, he appeared to be one of the best car owners. Jimmy was a force back then, he had a bad to the bone crew chief and money. Now he's worked his way back into better funding again and throw Cody in the mix looks like his old self again. He was good last year but had stuff going wrong with the car that indicated maybe the crew wasn't up to par.
    Was going to say, for a quite a few years he had some dang good funding. Coming back now, and good for Jimmy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Another 3 wins for Owens with Mallory on the wrenches Only race 4 races ran since last time he did 3 in a row Hmm 6 of last seven well what do you think Highside Hustler25 I guess I keep smoking my crack pipe and watch Jimmy keep winning

Working on a crew is a lot of hours with usually not so great pay. I think these teams will take just about anybody that's willing to do it and bust their tail.

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    Another 3 wins for Owens with Mallory on the wrenches Only race 4 races ran since last time he did 3 in a row Hmm 6 of last seven well what do you think Highside Hustler25 I guess I keep smoking my crack pipe and watch Jimmy keep winning
    Jimmy was kicking butt long before Mallory was potty trained. If you think He is the reason Owens is on a hot streak, then yes. Keep firing on that pipe
    8/13/16

Looks like a great marriage and it’s only going to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Jimmy was kicking butt long before Mallory was potty trained. If you think He is the reason Owens is on a hot streak, then yes. Keep firing on that pipe
    agreed , but there does seem to be some chemistry between the two , cody has floated around and gained a lot of knowledge , which combined with jimmy,s experience forms a pretty lethal team , more to come ........

Winning with Vic Hill engines as well....nice to see diversity as far as engine builders on the National scene. It seems you no longer need a Durham to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Winning with Vic Hill engines as well....nice to see diversity as far as engine builders on the National scene. It seems you no longer need a Durham to dominate.
    You never really did need a Durham. I’m positive the dominant teams running Durhams would win just as much with any of the bigger builders doing their motors.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Durham did the research and that led to the hot hand in Engines for awhile, but like everything else, the competition catches up.

I wonder what kind of Engine is Jimmy running, a RY Ford or a D3, or something else?

Davenport's Coronetts look off...

Dont think for one minute the engine is not critical at the Touring level. Power Curves etc are crucial, and can make or break a race car.

Just say no...

^^^^^especially when you have to turn a good timed lap. Bad time trail laps lead to playing catch up a lot. Ask any touring driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Durham did the research and that led to the hot hand in Engines for awhile, but like everything else, the competition catches up.

I wonder what kind of Engine is Jimmy running, a RY Ford or a D3, or something else?

Davenport's Coronetts look off...

Dont think for one minute the engine is not critical at the Touring level. Power Curves etc are crucial, and can make or break a race car.
    I'd be dumbfounded if 49s woes are his engine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'd be dumbfounded if 49s woes are his engine.
    it could be all that chin hair
    8/13/16

I agree, but he looks slow, like it has no straight away speed. Probably all the downtime, but sure doesnt look like his usual self.

Just say no...