Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

It looks like the Indy sx has been shut out to the public.....awesome. I hope we get a refund on our tickets.

I’m in the same boat z young, I’m sure they will. But I’m out close to 200 On an air bnb

Just to add for clarity, and for Atlanta Motor speedway & SMI only! If you bought tickets directly from the track through your account, you get a credit for the $$ spent. For later this year at SMI tracks, or at AMS next year. Having a ticket in hand, means nothing!! If you got a ticket from anywhere besides the track, you are pretty much screwed! We've "donated" many times, dirt included!!

Covid-19 was made in China so y’all know it won’t last long

From the Atomic speedway Facebook page;

Atomic Speedway races are currently postponed until the Governor lifts the mass gathering mandate!
    We will keep everyone updated with news we here.

Great 😔

Anybody that needs a shot to cure this virus pm smooth32!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

Atomic Speedway races are currently postponed until the Governor lifts the mass gathering mandate!

Great 
    Just closed all the schools in Ohio for 3 weeks starting Tuesday

Anybody going to port royal this weekend?

It looks like the Indy sx has been shut out to the public.....awesome. I hope we get a refund on our tickets.
    i haven't seen anything official yet, but i'm gonna eat a $140 hotel if this is true. Would be a heck of a race if it turned out to be the season championship

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Should they postpone until this passes? We all know the demographics of race fans tends to be older people.
    The demographics are exactly why it's safe to go to the races... I have never seen a slant eyed dog eating communist at a dirt track.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocal145 View Post
    The demographics are exactly why it's safe to go to the races... I have never seen a slant eyed dog eating communist at a dirt track.

wow ... just ... wow

smh
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    wow ... just ... wow smh
    where's the lie?.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great 
    I thought he said indoor events?

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    i haven't seen anything official yet, but i'm gonna eat a $140 hotel if this is true. Would be a heck of a race if it turned out to be the season championship
    It's not been released by AMA or anyone official yet. Dean Wilson and Steve Mathes have both came out said it was true. Wilson posted this on today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pLJlMn...d=6vzpxipkhmfh

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I thought he said indoor events?
    That was earlier in the week. This was released within the last couple hours.

[QUOTE=zyoung25;2311972]It's not been released by AMA or anyone official yet. Dean Wilson and Steve Mathes have both came out said it was true. Wilson posted this on today https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pLJlMn...d=6vzpxipkhmfhI’m really hoping it isn’t true, but it doesn’t look good. I may still go and just take it like a vacation

It's not been released by AMA or anyone official yet. Dean Wilson and Steve Mathes have both came out said it was true. Wilson posted this on today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pLJlMn...d=6vzpxipkhmfh

That was earlier in the week. This was released within the last couple hours.
    Hopefully Ohio doesn't vote that moron back into office. A liberal in conservative clothing. So is the government going to give Brad the revenue that he is losing every weekend? What the governor is doing is unconstitutional.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocal145 View Post
    Got a few of them on here. Their eyes just don't quite show it. hahaahahahaa

And now Indiana....no groups or sporting events of 250 ppl or over. Probably no Icebreaker

My Mom just got out of the hospital and is back to the nursing home. They are now not allowing ANY visitors. Right now that bothers me much more than the loss of the sporting events.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Got a few of them on here. Their eyes just don't quite show it. hahaahahahaa
    Nailed it! The communist Demonrats are trying to crash the economy for their own political gain and people are catering to them. Every day we're getting one step closer to becoming a communist nation. At some point we need to rise up and say enough is enough.