Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Then he has to ban all protests. He's openly defying the Constitution by picking and choosing which protests can and can not happen. That's setting a wildly disturbing precedent in NC.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

State could open on June 22nd. This will be much about nothing if this happens. Hats off to ACE for protesting the government shut downs.

Well we have that idiot Cooper being a hypocrite.

Have people wanting to de fund the police.

Bubba Wallace wanting to get rid of the Confederate flag.

I can't argue with them all at the same time, need to give them this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pulp7_5zFLo

Unfortunately the 1 st amendment is being attacked

I urge all NC residents to do as I am planning to do Tomorrow Call the Governors office and ask when and how they plan to shut down the protest across the state. Tell them that you believe this would be a better way to spend resources. Ask why the race is not considered a protest he said it was because they were making money ask where in the Constitution it says you can't charge to get in a protest. May not do any good but we can tie up their phones.
    Last edited by BHinBC; 06-09-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Reddit in general is the internet home of “progressive” millennials who have no idea how the world even works, because they’re 37 and have never had a job.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Lol ......explains why I've heard of it but didn't know exactly which book,gram,tock,twit platform it actually was.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I looked at the link and scrolled down and saw something about Darrell Wallace says Nascar should ban the Confederate flag or something. First of all Darrell Wallace wouldn't be even be in NASCAR's top series if he wasn't dark skinned. And who the fck is he to tell people what they can and can't do. He's had two top 5's in 4 years in Cup with 24th as an average finish and 5 years in Xfinity and 6 top 5's and no wins. I know a couple weekly street stock or modified drivers that could have better stats than that
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 06-09-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BHinBC View Post
    I urge all NC residents to do as I am planning to do Tomorrow Call the Governors office and ask when and how they plan to shut down the protest across the state. Tell them that you believe this would be a better way to spend resources. Ask why the race is not considered a protest he said it was because they were making money ask where in the Constitution it says you can't charge to get in a protest. May not do any good but we can tie up their phones.
    Great idea. Very good idea.

Ask them why it’s ok for hundreds to gather and cheer at the Marlin Tournament in Moorehead City today. MJ’s boat reeled in a big one and the large crowd seemed delighted, Close, and unmasked.

All of this as Joe Biden says, "I don't support defunding the Police" What's his proposal? Why federally funding Police departments that "meet certain standards of decency" of course. If you don't find that alarming, you should. That means they're going to politically vet Police Departments. Then they're gonna send them after YOU.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I saw about the Marlin Tournament. MJ used to be about working hard and winning in life. Now he is supporting the anarchism movement. Me no longer support Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    All of this as Joe Biden says, "I don't support defunding the Police" What's his proposal? Why federally funding Police departments that "meet certain standards of decency" of course. If you don't find that alarming, you should. That means they're going to politically vet Police Departments. Then they're gonna send them after YOU.
    I was talking to someone about gun control a few years ago. He said the local sheriff won’t be coming to get your guns ... The federal police will be.

Hitler federalized the Police. The left knows all about him. They accuse everybody that's not on their knees of being him.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Unfortunately the 1 st amendment is being attacked
    yaa that more than be real/true. every day goes by this constitution is be destroyed and radically eradicated, bridging this gap to that gap! GOOD BYE ''america''..........

In PA we the people took our state back and ended our governor's nonsense last night. What are your representatives doing in NC to stand up for your freedoms? Anything?

The nc governor is only showboating this ace speedway deal to bolster his claims of being able to enforce no crowds at the gop event in Charlotte later this year.....nothing more.

This has zero to do with anyone's health.....just his political health.

Guess he hasn't seen the crowds at some of the other tracks in NC lately?

Roy Cooper, lol......just saying his name makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    In PA we the people took our state back and ended our governor's nonsense last night. What are your representatives doing in NC to stand up for your freedoms? Anything?
    Roy is allowing his constituents to get their haircut and pedicures again.....he says no money making at the protests, guess he really thinks they are giving those masks and water away to everyone?

Idiot.

Just got off the phone with the governors office was even hung up on once. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I know this may seem futile or silly but please call them tie up their phone lines all day. This person believes he can do whatever he wants. Show him the PEOPLE OF NC are against him make it to where his staff can't get anything done. Don't let them send you to an email site as they tried to do me keep them on the phone as long as possible (seems to really annoy them).