Default Summer Nationals Schedule?

I think most reading this forum are happy to see racing FINALLY starting back up in various areas.
    I have been checking regularly for local tracks and series to see where I can get some racing in as well as looking forward to the summer nationals to start. Some local tracks in Illinois are slowly opening this weekend so that is a good sign, however everything I see on line regarding the SN still shows KKK running tonight? Sycamore? Sycamore says they can't open at least for a few weeks yet and need some sort of approval before they can do anything. Short question is does anyone know where to find an updated SN schedule. It is a shame they can't update the actual Hell Tour website with any news, etc.? Frustrating! Thanks for any help out there!

Sam said schedule is postponed for 2 weeks. I expect the schedule to be out in the next few days. I expect a shorter schedule as some tracks cant open or wont open. And they wont be smart to stretch it back too much farther as you will be up against big $ races. As fairbury was to have theres june 27th and that is off fairburys schedule. It takes time to get things rescheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch 232 View Post
    I think most reading this forum are happy to see racing FINALLY starting back up in various areas.
    I have been checking regularly for local tracks and series to see where I can get some racing in as well as looking forward to the summer nationals to start. Some local tracks in Illinois are slowly opening this weekend so that is a good sign, however everything I see on line regarding the SN still shows KKK running tonight? Sycamore? Sycamore says they can't open at least for a few weeks yet and need some sort of approval before they can do anything. Short question is does anyone know where to find an updated SN schedule. It is a shame they can't update the actual Hell Tour website with any news, etc.? Frustrating! Thanks for any help out there!
    The only thing I've seen updated-wise is Brownstown (IN) is July 14th -

Otherwise, it's been a joke trying to get information from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    The only thing I've seen updated-wise is Brownstown (IN) is July 14th -
    Which has now been postponed via their Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Good God. Thanks for the heads up. With the majority of these races being in Illinois, I'm sure that's why they are dragging their feet.

In the post Kankakee made yesterday about their schedule, it says they will be hosting a summer nationals race on a date to be determined IN AUGUST.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Wonder why they postponed it? I would think they would want to have this one real bad. Will they really rescedule?

No more open dates left on the SN schedule after July 14th.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-18-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Here's a 2020 schedule from their website:

https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/schedule/

LaSalle is on the schedule.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Shiny I was about to post same thing. that's interesting since they sold some equipment an haven't raced in awhile.

Farmer City is the same night as Tri-City's Lucas race. I get that beggars can't be choosers with scheduling this year, but still...ouch.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Farmer City is the same night as Tri-City's Lucas race. I get that beggars can't be choosers with scheduling this year, but still...ouch.
    Agreed, there's some interesting conflicts on the schedule. But it's expected with the way this year has went. Good chance for more drivers to make money is my take away. Here's to 2021 being better!