Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Why does anyone have to beleive that Trump throws out a bunch of crap? I don't. What is an example of one of these "craps" so that we can get to the truth, if possible.

Of course Trump throws out crap to the fake news medias, it's crap to them because it doesn't fit their narratives. To actual partiotic people wanting the best for the nation, this crap is what they want to call it, is in reality exposing the lies of the left media and government.

Many people call this so called crap, the truth and the facts!!

Media does nothing but negative statements about Trump, that is just the way it is, because they don't want his idealogy getting in the way of desroying the nation as founded. He interfered with their plans for four years and they are very angry.

And yes blah blah blah........
    Listen I'm not telling you what to believe, Believe what you want about Trump. I don't care. You love Trump great. I'm happy for you. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I can't believe BBQ and Lurker posted that is alright if someone attacks their wife on here. But don't attack The conman . Just shows how low they have stooped to. Gullible fools and I'm not the only one calling you all gullible fools. I read a lot of different information sources and their comment section. And guess what come up when describing Trump supporters? GULLIBLE FOOLS Trump supporters are not republicans they are Gullible fool. Keep believing in the lies and keep donating to the conman. He is laughing all the way to the bank. I'm tickle that the conman is the front runner for the republican party. He has already proven to be a big looser. He has cause the party to lose the presidency, the senate, and the house. Then have him run as their candidate again. I laugh every time they bring up Hillary's email and Hunter's laptop. It didn't work in 2020 why would you try those topics again. Looks like you are on the winning track. Remember 2020 it wasn't about Biden winning it was stopping the conman from another term. The citizens knew anything would be better than the conman. With all of the new evidence that's came out since he has left office probably not a good candidate for the presidency. But if that's who you want on your ballot for your candidate go ahead and support him.
    Clearly you’ve never been attacked……check out Webster version for the definition.

Like I said, attack away…..my wife can take care of herself and would punch your lights out long before I would.

What’s funny is that you think what he said was an attack…..and like lurker has said, I too have had some occasions on another board that went a little over the edge with family members getting used as part of the argument. Didn’t bother me then either.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Listen I'm not telling you what to believe, Believe what you want about Democrats . I don't care. You love Democrats ,great. I'm happy for you. Have a great day.
    Hey kidrock….I changed two words in your post above….please share with SS when you get a minute.

Because he is every bit as passionate about his position as SS with his.

and yes Francis, I know……have for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Listen I'm not telling you what to believe, Believe what you want about Trump. I don't care. You love Trump great. I'm happy for you. Have a great day.
    Thank you sir, for copping out totally and not backing up your statements once again. And I do feel great today!!! I'm happy that you are happy for me too!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ you are a dangerous man, those keyboard pecks are such a brutal assault and inflict such physical damage!!! hahahahaaa

Democrats could label your computer keyboard as an assault weapon!!!

It’s just the truth cw……that’s why they don’t recognize it or like it.

And to be clear, all democrats aren’t the same and some are fine human beings ,some actually even work are honest and don’t cheat or lie their way to the top.

Thank you sir, for copping out totally and not backing up your statements once again. And I do feel great today!!! I'm happy that you are happy for me too!!!!
    Clayton, You have your beliefs I have mine. Like I said you love Trump great man I happy for you.
    Again have a great day

BBQ you're going to have to share your words with ss12 because, their not mine since you changed what I wrote.

Have a great day!

I have ….many many many times.

And btw, I changed the 2 words as an example for you ……just figured you might want to show SS how easy it is to turn the argument around because he acts the same way.

BBQ you are right about some people that are Democrats. My best friend that I went to races with for 40 years was a hard core Democrat. I just could not reason with him and his sources of information were limited, sometimes by choice. He simply would not watch FOX news back when they were a pretty good news network and he will not watch Newsmax.

But we had good times at the races and somehow refraned from getting angry at each other about political stuff. He made a statement once about how he thought Obummer was the greatest president to ever come along. Can you imagine your best friend making such a statement? I just had to overlook and understand that no matter what I told him politically, he simply did not listen. He actually bought the Woodward book about Trump and believed that Trump peed on the bed at that hotel when the Russia lie first started.

Sometimes a feel like talking to him about his salvation as in my mind he is supporting evil people and might well be held accountable at judgement day, if he even believes in that. My feelings are far more of sadness and frustration and not of anger, because I know many decent people seem to be the same way.

BBQ like I said you want to share your words with him be my quest. They're just not my words man I'm sorry

Have a great day

You’re like gene gene the dancing machine…….clearly those aren’t you words, they are mine.

Would it be better if I said please share my words that I stole from you and changed 2 words to show how big of a hypocrite he is?

Either way, doesn’t matter….he’s already seen them and is probably embarrassed that he is so closely aligned in thought and action to the people that he claims to hate.

BBQ you are right about some people that are Democrats. My best friend that I went to races with for 40 years was a hard core Democrat. I just could not reason with him and his sources of information were limited, sometimes by choice. He simply would not watch FOX news back when they were a pretty good news network and he will not watch Newsmax.

But we had good times at the races and somehow refraned from getting angry at each other about political stuff. He made a statement once about how he thought Obummer was the greatest president to ever come along. Can you imagine your best friend making such a statement? I just had to overlook and understand that no matter what I told him politically, he simply did not listen. He actually bought the Woodward book about Trump and believed that Trump peed on the bed at that hotel when the Russia lie first started.

Sometimes a feel like talking to him about his salvation as in my mind he is supporting evil people and might well be held accountable at judgement day, if he even believes in that. My feelings are far more of sadness and frustration and not of anger, because I know many decent people seem to be the same way.
    Some people like steak….some people like potted meat, everyone is different.

Good that you have a friend that you can agree to disagree with and not send it off the rails….I have a few of those also.

You’re like gene gene the dancing machine…….clearly those aren’t you words, they are mine.

Would it be better if I said please share my words that I stole from you and changed 2 words to show how big of a hypocrite he is?

Either way, doesn’t matter….he’s already seen them and is probably embarrassed that he is so closely aligned in thought and action to the people that he claims to hate.

I thought we already established that sometimes we say Hypocritical things. I sure don't want to say everyone has or does but, I know I have you said you have and I'm sure others have as well.

Saying something hypocritical, then getting called on it and understating what you did is an accident, misjudgment or faux Paux that you learn from.

Being a hypocrite in everything you do in life is different….it’s a lifestyle and point of view that you live by.

You won’t / can’t win this debate….yer boy has issues if anything from him is true or real at all……I’m of the opinion that most of its fake anyway, just an attention grab….nobody is that moronic.

nobody is that moronic.

About 81 million of them. At least some should have the decency to say they made a HUGE mistake!

SS is wonderful at FAKE OUTRAGE !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You won’t / can’t win this debate….yer boy has issues if anything from him is true or real at all……I’m of the opinion that most of its fake anyway, just an attention grab….nobody is that moronic.
    Being narcissistic plays a big part too.

Just to let you gullible fools know again I'm not a democrat. I'm an independent and have been for several decades. I can stand on by on 2 feet and don't need a political party or union to tell me who to vote for. It's my vote and I will vote for who I feel will serve me and the family better. Trump might of ran under Your team political party, but he is no republican. He knew that the majority of republican are not that educated, and he used that to his advantage. Quote from The Conman "I love the poorly educated". The conman took you for every penny he could. I have received some good union benefits from republican administrations as well from democrats' administrations.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.