Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Something this sport needs far less of.
    Yeah we need a bunch of guys who show no emotion. Win a national touring race and give a boring celebration/interview. We need more of that.

The sport needs more rivalries to happen like in years past, it definitely keeps it more interesting. Seemed to be a lot of tempers flaring on WoO and in Lucas with Overton having the best quote and the 99 incident With the 18. Personalities and and drama are what keeps people interested, about time some of the drivers are giving honest opinions

to many cry babies getting butt hurt (on here anyway lol) for rivalry and emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by BVogtjr30 View Post
    and the 99 incident With the 18. Personalities and and drama are what keeps people interested, about time some of the drivers are giving honest opinions
    I never saw the whole incident with the 99 & 18 but I could not see why Moran was crying about it during his interview after some of the moves I saw him trying to make during the race.

Quote Originally Posted by 0cents View Post
    I never saw the whole incident with the 99 & 18 but I could not see why Moran was crying about it during his interview after some of the moves I saw him trying to make during the race.
    Crying? Seems like Jarrett asked him a question and Devin gave him his honest opinion. You must of wanted him to sugar coat it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yeah we need a bunch of guys who show no emotion. Win a national touring race and give a boring celebration/interview. We need more of that.
    Yeah. You are right. I shouldn't have lumped Bronson in with that 5hithead and I think you know exactly what I meant, unless you support a guy trashing the series director when he fails tech, or when he wrecks JD and says it's okay because he has won enough. I could go on and on.

I'm the last guy that wants boring personalities in the sport. I'm really surprised you'd defend "B-Main" Tyler Erb though.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Crying? Seems like Jarrett asked him a question and Devin gave him his honest opinion. You must of wanted him to sugar coat it.
    It appears people don’t know the difference between stating an opinion and crying.

you are exactly right. An opinion does not mean crying.

Nailed it.......6th post down!! lol

https://www.facebook.com/JimLewisDesigns

Bronson the thief, interesting. Watch out he will steal your car from the pits when you aren't looking