Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: #32 for #32

Moderators had the site shut down this AM but they forgot to take out the garbage.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    YOU ARE A WACKO!! People like you need help. seek it. Im just gonna put your dumb a s s on ignore. Problem solved.
    Now russ, we all know you can't stop reading my posts lol but we'll play along as if you can't hear me, ok?... Lmaosdm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    piercefan is actually blackie arguing with himself!!!! hahaaahaahha

Great act!!!
    Me, pierce FAN?? Oh, hell no! NO WAY dude! Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Moderators had the site shut down this AM but they forgot to take out the garbage.
    Mod jr1 hasen't been on here since September

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    There is only one fool here...his name is phil....his screen names are plenty...as I think you are him as well
    I think we have all been fooled by you because real Pierce fans are generally kind people without such malcontent in their souls. . .

Lol........

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think we have all been fooled by you because real Pierce fans are generally kind people without such malcontent in their souls. . .
    Wouldn't you have the tendency to say pierceFAN seems to put his little problems on someone else instead of facing his issues on his own?

to be totally honest, I am the real fool here and I'm just trying to put it off on somebody else to try to make myself feel better. Sorry
    I got this before he deleted. Looks to me like he wants to come out with the truth but is struggling to do so. Lol

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    I got this before he deleted. Looks to me like he wants to come out with the truth but is struggling to do so. Lol
    That makes it seem as if he was trying to come on out of the closet on something ? ?

phil...you act like your 12...i too have you on ignore....carry on with your childish ways...eventually you will be on here talking trash about bobby all by yourself...YOU WIN!!! loneliness is such a great prize!

phil...you act like your 12...i too have you on ignore....carry on with your childish ways...eventually you will be on here talking trash about bobby all by yourself...YOU WIN!!! loneliness is such a great prize!
    You can't ignore me russ, how else are you going to hear the truth about, dirty lil bobby? Smile

Question

If'n you indeed have him on your "NORE" list then how do you know just what he has to say about young Bobby ? ?

If'n you indeed have him on your "NORE" list then how do you know just what he has to say about young Bobby ? ?
    Outside of his two well known names on here, (pierceFAN and Billy the kid) russ has other names he can keep me unblocked with. I know this because he pm'd long ago telling me he has many usernames Lol

Wouldn't he still see when other quote him?

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    i put him on ignore after my post...and btw...since hes on ignore...there is only 1 pierceFAN...i have been since 1997...i only have one screen name...that idiot thinks my friend and I are the same person lol..he is truly clueless..

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Yes, so be sure not to or, you know who will see it. L!!

i put him on ignore after my post...and btw...since hes on ignore...there is only 1 pierceFAN...i have been since 1997...i only have one screen name...that idiot thinks my friend and I are the same person lol..he is truly clueless..
    We won't talk about your little "friend" russ that you talk to on here making others think that "friend" is not you... Laugh

This sht really matters to some? Smh, good lord! Lol

Question

Why such " Sour Grapes " ? ?

Why such " Sour Grapes " ? ?
    Because he lives in his sheltered world where his little mind can't deal with diversity. Grin