Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You figure it out there genius!
    When it comes from you I'm not sure. Are you saying the World is the only big event coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Sucks for Bobby for sure, had them more than covered. Saved ole bloomer a lot of embarrassment when that caution came out for Bobby. Ole Dopey said he pretty much didn't see that he had much competition during pre race interviews and he was behind by almost 11 seconds, uh yeah, smoke another one. you were getting your azz handed to you!!!
    Bloomer is confident. He is always over board on his interviews. He is always going to say he’s got the car to beat.

1st of all he dont rev the engine any harder that anyone else the gear and rev chip only let it rev so high, and t4g2 that is a full blown myth about before a motor goes there is no evidence what so ever to back that theory lol, yall need to pump the brakes you sounding real stupid right now with all this...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 07-22-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    1st of all he dont rev the engine any harder that anyone else the gear and rev chip only let it rev so high, and t4g2 that is a full blown myth about before a motor goes there is no evidence what so ever to back that theory lol, yall need to pump the brakes you sounding real stupid right now with all this...
    You hit it Brutha. Gear and chip. Oh stupid me knows that. LOL

I've seen it too many times a car will check out take a big lead an few laps blow up. An he's the only 1 I know that's went through 4 motors this year. If it was engine builder other drivers would have same problem but they don't. An yeah I may sound stupid but bobby an dunn Benson are looking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Pierce is great driver. But part of his engine problem. I think is he just runs them so hard
    His dad use to blow them up all the time. hes had a few teams give up cause he blow up a lot of them.

Doesn’t take much talent to run the top. You have a slot car on a track and occasionally you jump track. Takes talent to run smooth laps with the car straight within a 10th or two for 100 laps. On the other hand, it doesn’t take many brain cells to watch the car in front of you drive away on the cushion and you make excuses why it isn’t the place to be. Scott will only run a cushion if the track has really slicked off or there isn’t a guardrail to hit in case of a mistake. Maybe his cars are always too tight?? Who knows! Bobby is the best in the business up there. Hats off. Kid is going to be tough for many years!

If a team can afford him to keep racing with as hard as he is on equipment. Idk if I'd say he's the best on the cushion, Babb is def up their. Babb runs whatever line the car an track gives him an does it well.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    As I said only reason bobby was so fast is because the car goes faster on majority of the case before motor blows. If motor wasn't about to cut lose he would NOT been that fast
    For 3 or 4 laps maybe, but not like it did for 40 laps. Think he just ran it to hard. and it poped

They say a motor runs its best right before it blows. We were smelling it in the stands for a good 30 laps.

What an absolute ass whipping he was laying to the field. Before the Bronson caution he had over a half track lead.

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Sucks for Bobby for sure, had them more than covered. Saved ole bloomer a lot of embarrassment when that caution came out for Bobby. Ole Dopey said he pretty much didn't see that he had much competition during pre race interviews and he was behind by almost 11 seconds, uh yeah, smoke another one. you were getting your azz handed to you!!!
    Are you suffering from IBS? irritable bowel syndrome...

Try TUCKS!

Hahahahahaha

If Bloomer ran the top would that "doesnt take much talent to run the top" logic still apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Him and Cody were sitting around on easy street all weekend long and get their a**es handed to them tonight. Piece and Davenport put on a heck of a show.
    one of the greatest dirt track driver ever Ralph Earnhardt always said most races are won at the shop . I never seen the man open the hood at the track. If Scott and Cody was working there ass off it meant they were struggling. Sometimes you know the car is the best you going to get it so you don't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    If Bloomer ran the top would that "doesnt take much talent to run the top" logic still apply?
    Yes it would. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    one of the greatest dirt track driver ever Ralph Earnhardt always said most races are won at the shop . I never seen the man open the hood at the track. If Scott and Cody was working there ass off it meant they were struggling. Sometimes you know the car is the best you going to get it so you don't touch it.
    Unless you're testing. Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    As I said only reason bobby was so fast is because the car goes faster on majority of the case before motor blows. If motor wasn't about to cut lose he would NOT been that fast
    so his motor was about ready to blow up for 78 laps?

I can tell you guys tonight, anyone that was at I-80 can tell you... Bobby Pierce’s team got what they deserved... he was entering the corners at well over 9000rpm... which means there was no chip... and Bob Pierce has been ksnown in the past to pull the chip in order to give Bobby that little extra umph... and tonight was no different. The 32 was literly entering the corner and everyone on the front stretch could hear Bobby’s cranked out engine well above everyone else’s engine... it was insane!!!!

Sounds like Bobby needed a gear one or two higher. That would have knocked the RPMs down 1-200...

if they got what they deserved it would been a win. that's what being young with talent is all about running on the edge sometimes it pays off sometimes not so much. As he gets older he will putt putt around the bottom or middle and we will say he never hammers the top anymore now drives like the 0 how boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Scott already paid for a boat. It was 53k$$$$$
    Hope he kept the receipt!