Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Dqed from dream

would it not be the chits if WRG told Bloomer next week his tires failed again? That would be enough for another 500 posts.lol
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Not my job to question why, what or where. There were 32 out of 70 something tested and 5 came back as cheaters. Sometimes things are exactly as it seems........ He sure seems pretty calm for being wrongfully accused. lol
    I should have been more specific. Did all the drives that made the Saturday feature have tires tested?

[QUOTE=blncfn57;2017735]So the test isn't accurate unless they test 70 of them? lol Fair is where you get corndogs and cotton candy..... at least these 5 have doped tires, just because there may have been more that were not tested doesn't excuse it. I'll have to try that on the next officer that wants to give me a speeding ticket.[/I don't think doing all 70 is necessary. But whoever makes the main feature. Should be tested or not test any at all. You can finish out of top five or and still be doping tires. Did Bloomer, Owens, Thorton Jr, Satterlee, B Shepp cheat on tires? Yes until proven different. From what I have read. It's rather expensive to have tires sent off to be tested.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 06-27-2016 at 12:00 AM.

ole clayton just mad because his boy bloomer got caught again

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    They were not accused. They were flat out caught cheating.
    I dunno, appeals are underway, Judge Judy. With 20 different racers from across the country with the exact same issue and they weren't even at the same track and the element was "missing" not added, so it could be interesting to see what pans out.

we shall find out shortly stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    I dunno, appeals are underway, Judge Judy. With 20 different racers from across the country with the exact same issue and they weren't even at the same track and the element was "missing" not added, so it could be interesting to see what pans out.
    Yessir, yessir it will............

But just remember, the 4 m judges, jury's and executioners have already ruled......lmao.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-27-2016 at 07:38 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    You mean that when you use certain chemicals they may neutralize some of the others? Wouldn't that be exactly how you change the chemical makeup of a tire? I'll be darn.

Maybe they are not guilty, maybe those 5 just happen to get different tires from hoosier than the other 27 that passed the test. Where would I find the list of these other guys that got DQ'd?

[QUOTE=Dirt Racing #1;2017807]
    So the test isn't accurate unless they test 70 of them? lol Fair is where you get corndogs and cotton candy..... at least these 5 have doped tires, just because there may have been more that were not tested doesn't excuse it. I'll have to try that on the next officer that wants to give me a speeding ticket.[/I don't think doing all 70 is necessary. But whoever makes the main feature. Should be tested or not test any at all. You can finish out of top five or and still be doping tires. Did Bloomer, Owens, Thorton Jr, Satterlee, B Shepp cheat on tires? Yes until proven different. From what I have read. It's rather expensive to have tires sent off to be tested.
    Idk, it seems to me that cost is the main factor for not testing everyone so, if that's the case a random deal would be the best way I think. You can't not test during the prelims cuz then everyone just uses cheated tires to make the race and then puts legal ones on for the big show. All the drivers will tell you that making the race is the hardest part of the week.

The Appeals from the 5 drivers DQ's from DREAM to be heard today.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    The Appeals from the 5 drivers DQ's from DREAM to be heard today.
    Nice!
    Lets hope for the right results!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

My guess nothing changes. Going to be hard to prove something wasn't right with the test etc.

My guess nothing changes. Going to be hard to prove something wasn't right with the test etc.

Most appeals dont change just the penilty might b shortened.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

[QUOTE=blncfn57;2017836]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Idk, it seems to me that cost is the main factor for not testing everyone so, if that's the case a random deal would be the best way I think. You can't not test during the prelims cuz then everyone just uses cheated tires to make the race and then puts legal ones on for the big show. All the drivers will tell you that making the race is the hardest part of the week.
    I agree with testing during the prelims. But how do they go about randomly picking drivers in the main feature? I would think top three are checked.

[QUOTE=SLIDING SIDEWAYS;2017930]Most appeals dont change just the penilty might b shortened.[/QUOTE I hope it's shortened.

I hope it's lengthened. I know that can't happen but IMO only way to try and make guys think twice about doing it.

They are more likely going to shorten it. Bloomer & Owens draw in many fans at the world. Not saying the world 100 can't go on without them.

I'm thinking some eyes get opened and some things procedurally get changed because of it..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You mean that when you use certain chemicals they may neutralize some of the others? Wouldn't that be exactly how you change the chemical makeup of a tire? I'll be darn.

Maybe they are not guilty, maybe those 5 just happen to get different tires from hoosier than the other 27 that passed the test. Where would I find the list of these other guys that got DQ'd?
    You mean when you use certain chemicals to neutralize others...Then said chemical used to neutralize others would be detected. Tool
    Last edited by Sambo; 06-27-2016 at 04:38 PM.