Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Never says a word about pot. And if he was on pot he wouldnt have had been on HALF that other crap. As I said you and dumfart have NO CLUE of what your talking about...#BIGIDIOTS
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Never says a word about pot. And if he was on pot he wouldnt have had been on HALF that other crap. As I said you and dumfart have NO CLUE of what your talking about...#BIGIDIOTS
    He does this to get a rise out of us...And thinks he is funny..Will it might be till it happens to someone he knows and then he will not LOL when someone he knows needs this drug...So just let the A$$ hole rant thats all he good at...

This has nothing to do with getting drugs out of our sport.The only time people will be ''randomly" test is when they are injured and going to file an insurance claim.Do you realy thing WOO or any sanctioning body cares if we do drugs and has our best interest at heart.It's anther way to save money and keep their thumb on the racers.

As it was stated before. They should be buying a system to test tires on the spot. Leave teams to their privacy
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And so should worthless fuks who make fun of people with cancer.
    Show me one time where I made fun of someone with Cancer.... Just because someone is wasting good air has nothing to do with Cancer. He could die of AIDS for all I care...

Congratulations..............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

All mudslinging aside, did the WRG announce drug testing for thier other brands? UMP??? DirtCar?
    If this organization is doing it for the right reasons, it should happen with thier other sanctions too.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As I said before its a drivers right to have privacy. Its no ones business what they do off the track. Unless they are harming someone or theirselves at the track its nobodys business. But if they are then yes piss test them. Better yet draw blood from them.

Ok DD45 i'll toss a scenerio at you then... Say you take your family to the races and either WOO or Lucas is in town and say a car gets thru the catch fence and hits someone in your family injuring them severely or killing them what would you cry about then? would you want said driver of car to be tested for drugs knowing that theres a possibilty that they were impaired or would you just walk away and say aw shucks it's ok maybe that driver smoked some weed or crack before he strapped in his racecar it will be ok... how would you like that scenerio?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Show me one time where I made fun of someone with Cancer.... Just because someone is wasting good air has nothing to do with Cancer. He could die of AIDS for all I care...

And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Ok DD45 i'll toss a scenerio at you then... Say you take your family to the races and either WOO or Lucas is in town and say a car gets thru the catch fence and hits someone in your family injuring them severely or killing them what would you cry about then? would you want said driver of car to be tested for drugs knowing that theres a possibilty that they were impaired or would you just walk away and say aw shucks it's ok maybe that driver smoked some weed or crack before he strapped in his racecar it will be ok... how would you like that scenerio?
    It really wouldnt be on the driver. Be on the track. Their responsible. They should make sure that every safety precaution has been taken. If you want to test drivers then make them blow before they get in the car

And that feeling is mutual you old fuk!! Your a pathetic excuse of a human being to be honest!! And it is obvious to not only myself but several other's on this forum as well that your daddy shot the best part of you out the window into the flower bed and your Parent's raised a Blooming IDIOT!! Now have a nice day and go outside and play a game of hide and go fukyourself!!
    No. Ptown and dumfart just need to go play jacks out in middle of a busy street

Someone needs a hug...

How about starting drug testing on 4m?

I know a few that will probly be ousted!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Seek help....

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    How about starting drug testing on 4m?

I know a few that will probly be ousted!
    That counts me out!

Someone needs a hug...
    Someone needs a phone a friend.......or just a friend.

Pool, pond...........pond would be good for you.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...
    maybe you should use pot, because you are sounding like the biggest, most ignorant m'fer i have ever come across on here.. To call someone low life trash because they smoke pot is so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) stupid.. I bet people in your family have drank alcohol, which is ten times worse for you then marijuana.. You need to be banned from the planet for your stupidity.
    You are probably a priest who likes touching little kids you sick focker!! UNREAL, oldfart is GOD apparently..haha

Dumfart still has to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the neighbors dog to play with him. His dog ran away...couldnt stand being around stupidity.

why use drugs can you answer that unless it helps your condition