Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Where's Terry Casey?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!
    It's definitely different when daddy supplies all the chassis , parts, and engines gratis. You can drive WFO without fear of digging a financial hole that would cripple many teams, including Casey Roberts, the guy Josh door slammed to win. No one doubts Josh's talent. It's the utter lack of disregard for those around him that earns Josh the negative vibes from many. Richards would bankrupt most teams within a year with his driving style.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.
    That and Roberts can't afford to get into a back and forth wreck fest with Josh, because Mark's war chest is exponentially larger than the husband and wife that own Casey's car. That being said, if Richards gets dumped by Roberts, he deserves it 100%. That was a pass even Jared Landers would wince at...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    That being said, if Richards gets dumped by Roberts, he deserves it 100%. That was a pass even Jared Landers would wince at...
    That's a good one!
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    this has nothing to do with " knocking the racing rust off", Richards CLEARLY slammed Roberts to take the lead back. "The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. " - thats crazy talk, retaliation is part of racing as fighting is to hockey. A good taste of ones own medicine is sometimes needed and warranted, some have to learn lessons the hard way.
    There's a huge difference between hockey fights and car racing wreck wars. A concussion or a broken jaw is pretty much the worst case scenario in a hockey fight. The worst case scenario in a racing wreck war is an accident resulting in serious injury or death.

The whole racing retribution thing is largely a southern phenomenon, that sh*t doesn't happen everywhere else. As in hockey, fighting is really a North American phenomenon, it doesn't really happen anywhere else either.

And as far as knocking racing rust off, you don't really get it. You get out of a race car long enough, your reflexes and feel for the car erode. It's going to take anybody a while to get that knack back.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Josh Bayko is New London Wisconsin in the South?

I know josh has unlimited supply. I wished somebody supplied all my parts I would be a lot less nicer on the track. But I know where the money comes from to fix it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.
    That wasn't rust... Its on DOD and its painfully obvious. I don't mind a little racing retribution done right. I doubt you could get close enough to Kid Reckit to challenge him to hockey, then I'd have to learn to skate, nah. Honestly this thing right here that we are discussing is why so many have left Rocket. He's the "House car driver", he is suppose to be promoting car sales and furthering their tech innovation. Instead he's the most cut throat racer I've seen and people get fed up buying stuff from them knowing the money in turn gets used to crush and run them back over. Back when Rayburn was younger and competitive in his own cars, I never saw him Kabosh everybody to get a win, it makes no sense from a business standpoint... They can keep their rockets, I'll NEVER sit in one as long as I live.
    Last edited by SuperEight; 02-07-2015 at 09:54 AM.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Josh Bayko is New London Wisconsin in the South?
    Terry Casey is a full blown idiot, just saying.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Horse View Post
    Right... That deal had no effect on him. Even when he see's other drivers come at him almost taking out track workers... It don't matter to Kid Reckit!!!
    Going to have to watch that video again, it was Terry Casey who almost hit the track workers. Believe they black flagged Casey on that episode. And that was a racing incident, have seen that video. Haven't seen video of this one, no I don't have DoD, but this sounds like Josh screwed up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe he grew up an Earnhart fan. Thinks thats how you're supposed to pass people.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

that jealousy is going to eat you guys up.

3 for Dale!

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post
    that jealousy is going to eat you guys up.
    How so? Richards has a boatload of talent, and a teaspoon of regard for his competition. In short, he drives like a bulldozer with zero finesse. This sort of checkers or wreckers mentality is easy to formulate with an unlimited budget that dwarfs pretty much anyone not named Jared Landers. It's easy to dislike a self entitled driver such as Richards, especially when he explains his over his head moves as racin' deals.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now. A few more Terry Casey type nutjobs as competition might dissuade Josh from his petulant act, especially if he didn't have a posse to hide behind. That's not jealousy, just the truth.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now.
    Back in the day, probably so. In todays sue happy lawyer friendly way of life, Josh would then own Charlie and Jack's rides.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Back in the day, probably so. In todays sue happy lawyer friendly way of life, Josh would then own Charlie and Jack's rides.
    He'd own them, but he'd also own a set of dentures. Sounds like Roberts got his payback tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Horse View Post
    Pretty hard to deny this fack, and rocket boy shows he isn't any better.
    He's better than Terry Casey. He actually wins, and most of them have come without conflict.

He'd own them, but he'd also own a set of dentures. Sounds like Roberts got his payback tonight.
    If so good to hear. Still would like to see the video if it's anywhere but DoD.

Thumbs up Now onto East bay and then Volusia, 2015 is underway.

Boo-Yah! Perfectly executed, but hey it was just a racing deal and he likes it rough, so...

Congrats to Clanton at Screven and breaking a 66 race winless streak.
    Congrats to Davenport at Golden Isles, fast time 3 nights in a row and a final night win!
    Congrats to Landers on having strong runs all 3 nights, Bloomer tutelage seems to be working.
    Congrats to Ross Bailes on 3 strong runs for Baird.
    Congrats to B-Shepp for being one of the very few Rocketeers that has any class and was quick.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Josh is not the problem in that Richards camp.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????