05 Bob Pierce

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GroundTraffic
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 6

    #1

    05 Bob Pierce

    2005 Pierce Late Model. Car is set up 4 bar on the hook with afco shocks and an ARS revalved torque arm shock. Flat out moves!!! Everything straight as an arrow, no catastrophes. Has been updated out front. Complete roller plus all the extra parts I have. New body hung in yellow over blue. Have A-arms, wheels & tires, shocks, springs, ball joints, rod ends, aluminum driveshaft, etc...
    Has been sitting since 08 and only raced for 3 years (2 of them being mine) was a proven winner. Hooks hard and drives itself. Like I said, no surprises with this. I hate to sell it, but money won't let me race now. I'm asking $ 6700 for the car and all the extra parts. I can deliver between Springfield and Quincy, IL.
    Need a turnkey car? Call me, I have a bulletproof 407 steel block engine 23 degree (647 hp) that's still in it with a bert.
    Located in West Central IL. (near Macomb)
    Please call between 4 - 9pm. Email me at gizmo_364(AT)hotmail.com
    two1seven 4nine1 6478
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by GroundTraffic; 07-12-2011, 08:19 PM. Reason: Typo
  • GroundTraffic
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 6

    #2
    ░░░░TtT░░░░

    Comment

    • Mod66x
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 102

      #3
      car

      Can you send pics to dirtmod66@hotmail.com
      Thanks

      Comment

      • GroundTraffic
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 6

        #4
        Sent.
        Also if anyone wants pictures, classified ad is HERE

        Comment

        • GroundTraffic
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 6

          #5

          Just the roller, $4500

          Comment

          • GroundTraffic
            Junior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 6

            #6
            to the top doʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ to the top doʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ to the top doʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ

            Comment

            • GroundTraffic
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 6

              #7
              $4,000 Make an offer.
              gizmo_364 *(at)* hotmail.com

              Comment

              Working...
              X