Gaerte holley 750cfm Alky D/P

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Seaman66
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 22

    #1

    Gaerte holley 750cfm Alky D/P

    This carb came with my mod when i got it.......however i have no interest in running alcohol. The guy told me he ran it and it ran great......but, like i said I have never ran it. Any reasonable offer will be negotiated. Possible trades ????? shoot me a message
    Last edited by Seaman66; 05-14-2012, 11:44 AM.
  • CMT
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 5

    #2
    Where are you located and how much do you want for the carb?

    Mike

    Comment

    • Seaman66
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 22

      #3
      Im about an hour from springfield missouri.........make me an offer. I dont mess with alcohol carbs. I just know a Gaerte Carb is a great carb

      Comment

      Working...
      X