I don't think track should make up events the following year. If they have to cancel and don't reshedule it before the year is out, so be it.
EAMS National 100 $25k to win
Collapse
X
-
-
Supposedly they still want to race the National! Too worried about a date that someone else is racing on! Losing cars and fans! The National is still the "Grand Daddy of the South" and they should give it another shot this year! Whether they cut the purse or classes, they still should try again!! In my opinion! I wouldn't run on the Dome weekend, but all others should be considered! I'll guess the 2nd weekend of December, the week after the Dome! We shall see!
Comment
-
Well they just put something on Facebook that it will be rescheduled with the date being announced after Thanksgiving.
Comment
-
That's somewhat reassuring!! But my 2nd weekend of December idea, would have been announced already! I think!! Why delay the date? The more notice the better, right?! Trying to figure out Thomas' thinking is too tough!!
Comment
-
Thanks for keeping us straight, once again Kelly! I was just looking at the racing schedule! Someone will be mad regardless! Why would they wait to announce the date though? Seems the more notice, the better! Though many don't want them to try to race again, including some on here!!
Comment
-
-
Comment