Hudson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • klemmabyna
    Senior Member
    • May 2007
    • 2068

    #1

    Hudson

    i looked in the mirror and was surprised to discover i kind of like this kid. surprised only because of how much i was not a fan of his father.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard
  • Highside Hustler25
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 12957

    #2
    Even tho I'm a Sheppy fan, I'm glad he's running good and tightening up the points chase.
    8/13/16

    Comment

    • MRM
      Senior Member
      • May 2007
      • 3012

      #3
      Hudson is a great person. He barely knew me from his days driving for Double Down. When he left the Rocket ride and drove a few races for Rumley, he saw me and actually spoke to me first. We don't talk a lot, but he's a good one to talk to. He's usually upbeat.
      MRM Racing Photos

      MRM Racing on Facebook

      MRM on Twitter

      Comment

      Working...
      X