Eldora Speedway tonight…Clash on the Wabash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Driver50x
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 253

    #1

    Eldora Speedway tonight…Clash on the Wabash

    I missed the race last night. Was it good?
    What will likely be the highlight of tonight’s races?
  • Driver50x
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 253

    #2
    The track is wide and racy so far. Just how I like it.

    Comment

    • Driver50x
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 253

      #3
      Ok.
      I’ll just chat with myself.

      Comment

      • Minny Lakes
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2015
        • 124

        #4
        Another race with a possible exciting finish ruined by a caution. At least Ebert had an actual flat tire there. You can tell James Essex is getting fed up with these cautions.

        Comment

        • Dirt Clod
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 533

          #5
          Originally posted by Driver50x View Post
          Ok.
          I’ll just chat with myself.
          Hopefully you can chat with yourself watching FLO. Surely, you have that. 🤔

          Comment

          • Danimal67x
            Member
            • Nov 2025
            • 70

            #6
            since the DTWC moved back to W Va. what are we even doing.. going back to Eldora again?
            they made up a name and extended the schedule?

            Comment

            • Highside Hustler25
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 12960

              #7
              Originally posted by Driver50x View Post
              Ok.
              I’ll just chat with myself.
              So, how's that conversation going so far?
              8/13/16

              Comment

              • Driver50x
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 253

                #8
                Originally posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

                So, how's that conversation going so far?
                I’ve had worse. lol.

                Comment

                • Dirt Clod
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 533

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Danimal67x View Post
                  since the DTWC moved back to W Va. what are we even doing.. going back to Eldora again?
                  they made up a name and extended the schedule?
                  I don't think Ricky minded going back to Eldora. He walked away with $65,000 for the weekend. Clearly the drivers didn't mind. Car count was 49 on Saturday. Only question is did the track make a profit for the weekend. What other track is going to put up that purse for two nights.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X