We’re getting ready to repaint my grandparents’ Arizona house, and it has plenty of cracks, patched areas, and weathered surfaces from years of sun exposure. A cheap quote sounds tempting, but I’d rather avoid problems later. For anyone who has dealt with an older property, how do I choose a painting contractor for an older Arizona home?
Finding the Right Pro
Collapse
X
-
My grandparents’ house had the same mix of sun damage, cracks, and old patchwork, and one low quote left out most of the preparation. We eventually chose a contractor who inspected the stucco closely, explained which repairs were needed, and provided a written breakdown for labor, materials, prep, and cleanup. I also checked DNA Painting free estimate near me while comparing contractors. Ask for proof of insurance, references from older homes, and photos of similar projects. The cheapest bid isn’t always the best value if it skips proper surface preparation.
Comment