Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default bob peirce latemodels

think about getting a new peirce but i called out there talked to a woman who doesnt no anything are these good cars will he help you please givr me some feed back

i called there three time`s to get some info for eldora,She keep saying he`s not there,they never called back,i call again,she said that he told here to tell me just to run what i run at my local track,um,3/8 tight corner track to a 1/2 mile track,nice help.I have to of his car`s for sale now.

I always call to see how Im treated on the phone before spending money with anyone. If they dont have the time for me, make me feel like Im bothering them or dont return my calls I spend my money some where else...

Great cars, safe cars, great people.
    Hard to get Bob on the phone, so tech is slow.
    So make sure you tell them that is a big concern.
    But his base line setup will get you in the ball park and any track, small to big half mile.
    We went there this as well.
    Most guys running Bobs stuff, if on facebook will also help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Great cars, safe cars, great people.
    Hard to get Bob on the phone, so tech is slow.
    So make sure you tell them that is a big concern.
    But his base line setup will get you in the ball park and any track, small to big half mile.
    We went there this as well.
    Most guys running Bobs stuff, if on facebook will also help you out.
    What does it matter how much he knows if he wont answer the phone and tell you anyway ???? Nothing jacks me off like guys who sell product and wont answer the phone. Everyone in this industry should take notes from karsten bloom at kb carbs and tony woodward at woodward steering, those guys customer service and tech assistance its well beyond top notch ! When those guys talk everything that comes out of there mouth is gold ! Its really ashame there arent more guys like them out there !

Default late model

Griffin performance in Quincy il is a dealer foe Pierce just call Tim he can sell you car and help with tech his son won the ump crate championship in a Bob Pierce late model this year .They are great cars

Default pierce

i have 2 of his cars and best switch i ever made set up book is very good and puts you right in ballpark there not a very big shop but everytime i have called and asked advice i always got it i met them this fall when i picked new car up and i got alot of info from bob and when you order something its sent out that day or next i was impressed with the way everything was laid out in there store also i have called or emailed tim and he is super nice and helpful steve

You have to remember they're racers too. Bobby has been running regularly and just finished his season this last weekend. My guess is that Bob will be around more often now that the kid's season is over.

so your saying that the Richards crew aren't racers too? of any shop in the middle of a season that will help you out its rocket. if a chassis builder can't be bothered to have tech support for his customers then he doesn't care about anything more than money.

also we don't play ball sports this isn't a ball park those bleachers aren't filled with ball sport fans...this is racing there is nothing in the ball park at every track. getting a car dialed in to each track is critical. being in the ball park is the same thing as being IN THE TRAILER. you show up to win or you load up and go home. if you approach racing any other way you need to stay home. you'll do yourself your family and your sponsors a favor.

Pierce cars are great cars.Bob is very helpful.I have owned 4 of his mods and 1 of his latemodels.As far as Rockets go i have never owned one but one of there top guys that recently left them tells me.There tech is a joke.They tell people different storys on tech.So you might be getting tech but its just a bunch of crap so you will feel good.

thanks for the info but when i call some where i wanna talk to some one that nos something not ask n call you i never owned a new car i wanna no stuff before i spend all of my money

I promise you the tech info you get form rocket is exactly what you need for your situation. I can see someone talking with a dealer as opposed to rocket getting bs. but I assure you IF rocket has proven it on their stopwatch to be fast im getting it without it being altered. my sources are spot on with what comes out of shinnston.

your friend is probably misinformed or biased against rocket for whatever reason he no longer works there and chances are he bsing you because of his bias towards another chassis.

if you attend the rocket school and the racewise school and get some seat time and practice what you learn youll definantly improve your program. shure there are some secrets that noone gets but rocket doesnt put their top echelon drivers out with bs info and that same info is whats used on my cars and no different than the numerous other drivers around me that are locals that dont have any connections and should be the ones who would receive bogus info if that were the case.

I call bs on your friends claim

we are switching to pierce cars for 2012 and so far, we have been very happy. we started talking to bob in aug/sept and every time i either called or stopped in there pit area, he took the time to talk in person and explain his cars and parts, as well as answer any questions we had. when we were over at there shop last week, everyone there was nothing less than polite and professional. we went over our new ride in great detail and what we wanted, how, what, etc etc. They let us wonder the shop area and look at the cars they had going and check out anything going on. Ive called several times since then with questions and parts options etc and always got the info and answer i wanted. Well be going over next week to pick everything up and i expect nothing less than the same. Agreed too on a couple other posts, the set up sheets are very detailed and def seem a good starting point and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by supercomet32 View Post
    I promise you the tech info you get form rocket is exactly what you need for your situation. I can see someone talking with a dealer as opposed to rocket getting bs. but I assure you IF rocket has proven it on their stopwatch to be fast im getting it without it being altered. my sources are spot on with what comes out of shinnston.

your friend is probably misinformed or biased against rocket for whatever reason he no longer works there and chances are he bsing you because of his bias towards another chassis.

if you attend the rocket school and the racewise school and get some seat time and practice what you learn youll definantly improve your program. shure there are some secrets that noone gets but rocket doesnt put their top echelon drivers out with bs info and that same info is whats used on my cars and no different than the numerous other drivers around me that are locals that dont have any connections and should be the ones who would receive bogus info if that were the case.

I call bs on your friends claim
    And who are you to call BS on his friends claim? I call BS on yours seeing as you think it takes 300hp to turn a indep rear susp.

Thought i would throw out that at any chassis business be in GRT Rocket Shaw lazer. If you call and talk to diff people each time you ARE going to get different answers to the same questions find someone in that shop you can talk to and dont talk to anyone else. If they arent available at that time call back later.
    Last edited by powerslide; 10-27-2011 at 12:41 PM.

it seems to me that with all the bigger companies , there is a direct relationship to the amount of money you spend and the amount and quality of info you receive thats why i like the smaller companies that are struggling like me, even if you only buy one bare chassis a year they are eager to help you, try that with joe garrison

It has been very well discussed all over the net, at the track, through the grapevine that Rocket has one of the best tech departments in this business. I have driven a dozen different Rockets in the past few years and talked with people both at the track and on the phone and not one bit of information that I have gotten has been bogus.

I get my cars directly from shinnston and have been in this business a long time. you dont just stop workign at a shop and start telling people that what they do is bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) when to the rest of the customers it isn,t without their being an ulterior reason behind that opinion.

If what he says is true then why would he be in direct conflict with the opinions of the majority of Rocket owners? people dont like the richards attitude, people dont like the bloomquist attitude but i assure you somewhere there is someone that doesnt like anyones atittude. people are biased against a person to they take it out on the business end and try to make them out to be liars cheats thieves and con artists but that simply is not the case.

also just because you dont agree with my opinion on another topic dont bring it here that isnt what this one is about. you want to discuss the indepenent suspension do it on the thread for it. i stand by what i said based on the knowledge of the topic and experience that i have with it. dont agree fine go do your own research. but i havent given you bullshyt info. i havent quoted you numbers without knowing what im talking about. Rocket doesnt lie to customers just to sell chassis. A former employee has to come in to question when they automatically start downing their former employer. usually they are just angry over their seperation and will do or say anything to get even.

I have driven a dozen different Rockets in the past few years and talked with people both at the track and on the phone and not one bit of information that I have gotten has been b .
    just my point, most racers ,like me, cant afford a dozen race cars in just a few years, as i said in my post above, i doubt richards would give me the time of day if i only spent 5 grand ever few years with him, JMO

My advice would to be buy what wins in your area and give you the most tech support when needed. Getting a good base set-up is the key to making adjustments in the right direction...I have always been a GRT owner,now I have a Rocket. Rockets are what wins in my area and if I need a pointer or two,there are always a Rocket within a couple pits stalls away that is running good and willing to help me out.

If you bought a chassis from rocket or bought a rocket from anyone they will help you. some people think otherwise but they are wrong Rocket has one if not the best tech assistance programs in this business

GRT and Mastersbilt ranks righ tup there too...BOB PIERCE OR CJ RAYBURN...NOT EVEN CLOSE

If you bought a chassis from rocket or bought a rocket from anyone they will help you. some people think otherwise but they are wrong Rocket has one if not the best tech assistance programs in this business

GRT and Mastersbilt ranks righ tup there too...BOB PIERCE OR CJ RAYBURN...NOT EVEN CLOSE
    now you have to bring cj into this, i can remember a few years back when his stuff was winning alot of races, people said the same thing about him then that you are saying about rocket now, only difference was, cj would try and help the little man