Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nope , not here anywhere ......you're just a liar......prove me wrong.
    And more crickets.......figured.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I couldn't agree more on telling their parents to stop breaking our laws but, what does that have to do once they get here. I would think we are better than that. Especially separating the kids from their parents. I mean come on man your better than that and I'm sure you wouldn't want your kids separated from you. Right?
    1. Straw man argument coupled with a fallacy argument. But I'll bite.
    2. Once again, we are not better than that.
    3. Once again, you really need to vet your parroted Liberal talking points before you post.
    4. If you feel bad or sorry for the children, as your posts repeatedly reflect - please adopt one of the migrant children before they even start caravanning with their parents to the USA, trying to enter illegally. I’d bet their parents would thank you, and might even pay you. Let us all know when you adopt one of the many children still in route.
    5. Or, adopt one of the 120 migrant children still here in the USA (as of 10/15) that need a new home.

According to the government’s status report to the court on Oct. 15, there were 2,654 children initially determined to have been possibly separated from their parents. Of that number, 2,363 have been discharged from ORR custody, and the government says that 46 turned out not to have been accompanied by a parent when they crossed the border. Another 125 children have made the difficult decision — in consultation with their parents, who have already been deported — to remain separated in order to stay in the country and pursue asylum. These 125 are thus not seeking reunification with their parents at this time. Their main pathway to release at this point is to live with other family or sponsors here in the U.S.

This leaves 120 children who were separated from their parents, were in ORR care as of Oct. 15, and who have not decided to waive reunification. We believe that every separated child and parent who want to be reunified should be reunified.

These 120 children fall into two groups: 50 with parents who were removed from the U.S. by the government and 70 whose parents are still in the U.S.
    https://www.aclu.org/issues/immigran...ily-separation

I couldn't agree more on telling their parents to stop breaking our laws but, what does that have to do once they get here. I would think we are better than that. Especially separating the kids from their parents. I mean come on man your better than that and I'm sure you wouldn't want your kids separated from you. Right?

I am better than that.......I don't break the laws that will separate me from my kids!

For a Biblical perspective:

Numbers 14:18

18 ‘The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.’

That's a very scary verse. It should make us parents want to live a holy life and serve God!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And it was wrong. I don't care who's President. you don't lock kids in cages and separate them from their parents.
    Do you really believe kids are being locked in cages???? Guess what, when American citizens commit crimes that result in imprisonment they ARE separated from their families. SO what makes illegals breaking the law any different? You stooping to pandering for illegal voters too, it appears.

I'll make you a deal, how about we trade you for an illegal alien. Even trade, We'll take our chances on the results!!!

But then who will provide the daily laughter?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????