Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Thank you ss12 for posting this piece of reality and injustice, it shows how corrupt our government under Obummer has become. It also shows how their priorities are not for the true American citizen.
    Our government has become corrupt long before Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Our government has become corrupt long before Obama.
    True....But Obama has taken it to a new level 100x over.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRacer2014 View Post
    True....But Obama has taken it to a new level 100x over.
    corruption is corruption. It's like a guy at work is late 15 minutes and another guy is late 5 minutes and the guy 5 minutes late tell the guy well im only 5 minutes late. If your late your late. There has been so much corruption in our government for many many years. If you knew exactly what they have done and lied about it would probably make your skin crawl
    Last edited by kidrock; 12-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.

I have read this article a couple of times and investigated were it came from. The article comes from a right wing propaganda media source from Bloomington,Il. This article is related to a political race between two republicans running for the 16 congress race in Il. One candidate is a tea party republican.
    The 1st problem I see is they don't give the author's name("a man writes").
    2nd the man is 54 and is dating a 61 old woman? She must have a lot on money already.
    3rd The man is a consulting engineer making between 60,000 -120,000. at 60k that's $28.84 an hour. I'm sure the company he is working for is paying his health insurance. Never once does he indicated that he has to pay for insurances. "If" I had to pay $482 a month.
    4th he indicates that she only makes $18,000($8.65 an hour). That's less than a Wal-Mart worker. Wouldn't she be able to receive some type of government aide? From what I have been reading people receiving that low of pay qualify for some type of aide. I would bet she is retired and is just working for something to do and already has some type of retirement health insurances.
    5th Why did they pick California and not Illinois? They talk about Calif. but compare things here in Illinois. (Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant in Belvedere, Illinois) (see Google Earth View). Is the guy from Calif. or Illinois?

In my opinion this letter is not real. I'm not saying the fact are because I didn't go and investigate information given. I believe that somebodies campaign wrote this letter and this is why they never gave the authors name! I'm not for sure but I believe this media is only on the internet and is not a published newspaper.
    Here is the link for the information and I believe you right winger might enjoying reading some of the articles. I like reading some of the articles because I live near Bloomington Il.
    http://blnnews.com/2013/12/

ss12. Health insurance by obamacare or stand alone health insurance is still run by state and you cant get your health insurance in obamacare across state lines. So you will pay for it what the health insurance is in your state. Yes obamacare is simply redistrobution of money. Those who have will pay for those who dont.
    One problem is all the folks signing up for medicaid. Does anyone believe that is a great health insurance??? yes its coverage but poor coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have read this article a couple of times and investigated were it came from. The article comes from a right wing propaganda media source from Bloomington,Il. This article is related to a political race between two republicans running for the 16 congress race in Il. One candidate is a tea party republican. The 1st problem I see is they don't give the author's name("a man writes"). 2nd the man is 54 and is dating a 61 old woman? She must have a lot on money already. 3rd The man is a consulting engineer making between 60,000 -120,000. at 60k that's $28.84 an hour. I'm sure the company he is working for is paying his health insurance. Never once does he indicated that he has to pay for insurances. "If" I had to pay $482 a month. 4th he indicates that she only makes $18,000($8.65 an hour). That's less than a Wal-Mart worker. Wouldn't she be able to receive some type of government aide? From what I have been reading people receiving that low of pay qualify for some type of aide. I would bet she is retired and is just working for something to do and already has some type of retirement health insurances. 5th Why did they pick California and not Illinois? They talk about Calif. but compare things here in Illinois. (Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant in Belvedere, Illinois) (see Google Earth View). Is the guy from Calif. or Illinois? In my opinion this letter is not real. I'm not saying the fact are because I didn't go and investigate information given. I believe that somebodies campaign wrote this letter and this is why they never gave the authors name! I'm not for sure but I believe this media is only on the internet and is not a published newspaper. Here is the link for the information and I believe you right winger might enjoying reading some of the articles. I like reading some of the articles because I live near Bloomington Il. http://blnnews.com/2013/12/
    where do you the conclusion at tha t she has alot of money because because she is 7 yrs old older than the man

My girlfriend is 61 and makes about $18,000 per year, working as a part-time mail clerk. and she works part time so her wages would bemore than8.65

you go to the website its dead

corruption is corruption. It's like a guy at work is late 15 minutes and another guy is late 5 minutes and the guy 5 minutes late tell the guy well im only 5 minutes late. If your late your late. There has been so much corruption in our government for many many years. If you knew exactly what they have done and lied about it would probably make your skin crawl
    I have to disagree with you on this one Kid. There are different levels of Corruption just as there are different levels of Drunk Driving and Different levels of murder.Obama has taken it to a new level .
    Last edited by DirtRacer2014; 01-02-2014 at 09:10 AM.

hey but he did take a 2 week vacation

There is no way you can compare what tricky (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) did or even what wild Willy did to what Obama is doing! Different levels like i said! But we all know why Obama is getting away with it.

I have to disagree with you on this one Kid. There are different levels of Corruption just as there are different levels of Drunk Driving and Different levels of murder.Obama has taken it to a new level .
    There might be different levels but, the bottom line they are still driving drunk and they are still people being killed so, maybe Obama has taken it to a different level but, corruption is corruption and it does not make it right.

There might be different levels but, the bottom line they are still driving drunk and they are still people being killed so, maybe Obama has taken it to a different level but, corruption is corruption and it does not make it right.
    And the liberals keep trying to convince everyone that the wheel is actually square or that a square is actually round depending on there position. 5 mph over the speed limit is a fine of X amount 10mph over is a fine of even more 15 mph over is more than the fine for 5 or 10. Obama is 1000 mph over...is it the same as 5'10 or 15? i don't think so...but just keep trying to justifying his illegal action's..it is what liberals do best. Your Cult is getting smaller and smaller every day. If you dont count the illegal's that he is letting in every day. Oh i am sorry...unregistered Democrat's.

And the liberals keep trying to convince everyone that the wheel is actually square or that a square is actually round depending on there position. 5 mph over the speed limit is a fine of X amount 10mph over is a fine of even more 15 mph over is more than the fine for 5 or 10. Obama is 1000 mph over...is it the same as 5'10 or 15? i don't think so...but just keep trying to justifying his illegal action's..it is what liberals do best. Your Cult is getting smaller and smaller every day. If you dont count the illegal's that he is letting in every day. Oh i am sorry...unregistered Democrat's.
    Yeah right and you keep trying to convince people that republicans do no wrong and are the perfect party. Like I said corruption is corruption and it does not make it right no matter if its from the left or right. I
    As far as illegals Obama has been deporting illegals more than your beloved GW.

Yeah right and you keep trying to convince people that republicans do no wrong and are the perfect party. Like I said corruption is corruption and it does not make it right no matter if its from the left or right. I As far as illegals Obama has been deporting illegals more than your beloved GW.
    Smoke and Mirrors just like everything in this administration. http://www.examiner.com/article/two-...l-deportations http://americanoverlook.com/obama-al...n-the-u-s/8118 Fire Away...And i never said the Republicans are perfect..Bush did lots of things I didn't agree with and near the end i was ashamed to say i voted for him and thought he was a lousy President.. near the end! Until i seen what Obama is about...Bush was Great compared to Obama!

Smoke and Mirrors just like everything in this administration. http://www.examiner.com/article/two-...l-deportations http://americanoverlook.com/obama-al...n-the-u-s/8118 Fire Away...And i never said the Republicans are perfect..Bush did lots of things I didn't agree with and near the end i was ashamed to say i voted for him and thought he was a lousy President.. near the end! Until i seen what Obama is about...Bush was Great compared to Obama!
    Talk about smoke and mirrors. Believe me I know the republicans are not perfect because no on here on this earth is as far as that goes but, you guys are always trying to convince us that they are but, we know better and they prove it everyday.

Ok so now we have one site saying Obama has deported more illegals than Bush and we have one side disputing it so, who's right?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Because the Democrats have said for years that the insurance companies are bad and "some people" believed them....I wasn't one of the "some"....
    It's amazing, I have a friend and his whole family who believe insurance companies are the bad guys.

The president has canceled insurance policies covering millions of people and that doesn't even register in their partisan minds.