Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Judge

Hollis....Where is your proof hes a child molester?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Are these Alabamans stupid lunatics?

Or smart truthers tired of the bs.....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Guilty till proven innocent. He just wants him to lose, and anyway possible.

A brand new Fox 10 Alabama poll finds Judge Moore leading his Democrat opponent by six points, 49 percent to 43 percent.

Report: Charlie Rose Accused of Lewd Calls, Nudity, Groping by Former Employees

Oops, he's a Democrat activist, excuse me for reporting this!!!

I truly hate manson died before donny con could give him a cabinet job! Maybe if you guys have any young girls, judge moore could baby sit!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Are these Alabamans stupid lunatics? Or smart truthers tired of the bs.....
    Theyre people that are tired of the bs. They see it like most of this country has. Starting with Trump. More people are tired of cable news and are turning to web. They can see though the fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    I truly hate manson died before donny con could give him a cabinet job! Maybe if you guys have any young girls, judge moore could baby sit!
    You have no proof on the judge. And Trump would give Manson a job... he was a demeral.

Cool

-And who can prove the women are lying? There will be no court. Who do I believe? Count them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    A brand new Fox 10 Alabama poll finds Judge Moore leading his Democrat opponent by six points, 49 percent to 43 percent.
    They polled 100 republicans and that how they got their %. For polling only republicans and getting that percentage is not a good sign. We all know fox wouldn't be bias(wink wink).

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    -And who can prove the women are lying? There will be no court. Who do I believe? Count them.
    One way would be checking their bank accounts to see if they received their money from 'Bernie Bernstein'. Its already been proven that that yearbook was fake. One other accusers mom said that her daughters 'story' was wrong... what else do you need bud. Theres no proof

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    They polled 100 republicans and that how they got their %. For polling only republicans and getting that percentage is not a good sign. We all know fox wouldn't be bias(wink wink).
    If that was really true he'd lose by a landslide at election time. I don't see that happening and think people are smart enough to see through the dirty tactics.
    Last edited by 50j; 11-21-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fox had one last week that stockcar5 mentioned and it was by a Soros backed firm... what now?

One way would be checking their bank accounts to see if they received their money from 'Bernie Bernstein'. Its already been proven that that yearbook was fake. One other accusers mom said that her daughters 'story' was wrong... what else do you need bud. Theres no proof
    Who proved the yearbook thing wrong? Bernie Bernstein? Really???On another note,saw the lady reporter snippet where she committed sexual assault on Robin Williams and a G.I. May never make the news.

beautiful american woman
    Last edited by balljoint; 11-21-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    beautiful american woman
    Do you have your beer goggles on^^^^