Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ??? about DOD

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    It's gotta be pretty cool for the Dod crew to see several people have their backs and help protect the product. What a vision Rigsby had and the will to make it happen. The American dream lol....

I can echo you guys... I appreciate dod making it possible for me to watch racing from all over the country. Usually spend my first hours of every Sunday morning checkin out all of it.
    Sunday morning ritual with my coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Sunday morning ritual with my coffee.
    Same here. 👍🏻
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I will keep DOD as long as I have the money.
    I didn't mean to start this bitching!!! back and forth,I just hadn't seen as many local shows as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I will keep DOD as long as I have the money.
    I didn't mean to start this bitching!!! back and forth,I just hadn't seen as many local shows as in the past.
    Man, you were all good. Asked a question, no biggie. There’s only a couple people on here with a stiffy for DoD. I’m not one, canceled DLM magazine, and got DoD, well worth the extra money.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Mee

I know you didn’t mean too. I’ve seriously thought of gettting Area Auto Racing Nees too. Seeings my beloved Mid-American bit the dust.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Supposed to say News. We gotta fix our mouths, but we cannot fix the quote/edit function to work like it used to.

In my 65 years of following all kinds of racing, DoD is the second best thing to happen for dirt racing fans. The best was Thursday night Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by grumfan View Post
    In my 65 years of following all kinds of racing, DoD is the second best thing to happen for dirt racing fans. The best was Thursday night Thunder.
    Thursday Night Thunder
    Man, I miss those days. Would be cool if they brought it back.

RIP Rich Vogler.
    8/13/16

Rigsby and the guys and gals at DoD have such a small niche market that if they were ripping people off they would of already went under, word gets around fast in the racing world.

Let me share my recent story for Michael at DoD. Recently they changed versions or providers on the video portion of the page, it would load about 15 seconds and then start buffering the rest of the video and a lot of the other functions on the videos didn't work correctly. Michael told me he had a couple other complaints from users but couldn't duplicate it. In the past if you had slow internet you could pause it let it load and then come back and watch it buffer free later. Michael kept following up with me and had the issues fixed after a couple weeks.

Powerslide, I have those exact same problems, but I haven't asked Michael or any one, just figured it was my internet. What was the diagnosis??

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    DoD is better than ever. But I still hate Duke lol.
    I agree with both points on this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    Powerslide, I have those exact same problems, but I haven't asked Michael or any one, just figured it was my internet. What was the diagnosis??
    i figured he pushed it to all the videos. Send him an email and he will have you run a couple different tests and try different browsers. He will get it fixed for you