Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They say all theses things about Obama yet never brought to justice for any of it so, did he really break the law and the Republicans failed the American people by not doing their friggin job or he really didn't break the law.
    Did the devil himself ever get brought to justice? How about your credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker for some reason I could not open the Forbes article it said that it was 2 years old and shows a blank page. The politico article indicated that congress was stonewalling the president. This is exactly what McConnell and the rest of the republicans said they would do to Obama. Do everything in their power to make him a one term president. The republicans left Obama no other choice but to do what he had to do. Remember he also made campaign promises that he was trying to keep. Fortunately for Obama doing what he did got him re-elected a second term. The IMPOTUS doing what he is doing is hurting him on getting re-elected.
    You wish for all of the fake news to be true, therefore it is. Meanwhile reality is denied entrance into your world. hehe

They say all theses things about Obama yet never brought to justice for any of it so, did he really break the law and the Republicans failed the American people by not doing their friggin job or he really didn't break the law.
    It is my personal opinion, yes, Obama and his administration broke laws and the Republicans did nothing about it. Zero. The below quote was already posted, and touches on the Why, that I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    How do you impeach Obummer when he had the DOJ in his pocket, along with the FBI and CIA, and the Supreme Court, and and and.......

Also not enough majority in the Senate and House to do it. You don't, you know that...

It doesn't change the fact that he has committed treason and criminally abused his position in about every way possible.

I was just referring to your post 84.
    Well on an earlier post you asked me what robbery was I talking about . Fishy my azz .
    The last administration was full of crime . Like I said , use that energy and find the real
    crime that none of the Democrats will admit to .

Your 3rd sentence "The last administration was full of crime" The last administration was the Obama's was it not?

I love it when you republicans always go back to the past and compare Trump to Obama. Obama will beat Trump every time. What you really ought to be doing is concentrating on the democrats that are running for the presidential election. Quit worrying about the past and start dealing with the future.
    Man your just plain slow or dumb . I can't believe you can't get it . Its not the past idt .
    what can't you understand . they have been robbing us for the last thirty / forty years . And
    you fools see nothing wrong with the President looking for the evidence on the last administration , on finding crime . I won't comment on your ignorance anymore , because voters
    like you are what worry me . So Its not the past , it is the future , from keeping Democrats out
    of office .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Man your just plain slow or dumb . I can't believe you can't get it . Its not the past idt .
    what can't you understand . they have been robbing us for the last thirty / forty years . And
    you fools see nothing wrong with the President looking for the evidence on the last administration , on finding crime . I won't comment on your ignorance anymore , because voters
    like you are what worry me . So Its not the past , it is the future , from keeping Democrats out
    of office .
    Oh Alldirt you sound a little frustrated. Do I need to go "down" to your level and start calling you names like a little kid would do? I don't have a problem with the IMPOTUS investigating the previous administration as long he doesn't have a malice intent. When he indicated that he didn't care if they didn't have any evidence but just say you are starting an investigation and I will released the military aid. I have a problem with that. When your whole intent was just to hurt your competition for a political advantage is just wrong. You don't have to worry about me voting. I do a lot of research before I vote!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Oh Alldirt you sound a little frustrated. Do I need to go "down" to your level and start calling you names like a little kid would do? I don't have a problem with the IMPOTUS investigating the previous administration as long he doesn't have a malice intent. When he indicated that he didn't care if they didn't have any evidence but just say you are starting an investigation and I will released the military aid. I have a problem with that. When your whole intent was just to hurt your competition for a political advantage is just wrong. You don't have to worry about me voting. I do a lot of research before I vote!
    Trouble is , your research is all smut like VOX, Slate, Mother Jones, The Young Jerks, and the NY Times.

Not frustrated . Annoyed . And I read enough of your post , when you talk about a level .
    From your previous post of your life , I know you could not step up to my level at this point
    in your life . And a Ouija board won't help you .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Not frustrated . Annoyed . And I read enough of your post , when you talk about a level .
    From your previous post of your life , I know you could not step up to my level at this point
    in your life . And a Ouija board won't help you .
    Not even a Trumpy Bear could help this guy. lol

When he indicated that he didn't care if they didn't have any evidence but just say you are starting an investigation and I will released the military aid. I have a problem with that.
    Please cut and paste and post the part of the phone conversation that you are referencing above, from the linked Whitehouse PDF.

Telephone Conversation with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine -
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf
    Last edited by lurker; 01-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.

exactly what i was getting ready to post as well lurker , i will be waiting to,.,,

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Please cut and paste and post the part of the phone conversation that you are referencing above, from the linked Whitehouse PDF.

Sorry but that was already established through witnesses testimony in the impeachment inquiry. Had nothing to do with that phone call.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

sssssssssssold.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sorry but that was already established through witnesses testimony in the impeachment inquiry. Had nothing to do with that phone call.
    That’s exactly what I thought your response would be. Citing second-hand testimony, from sources not directly involved in the phone call. That point I just made is fact based established. You do understand that the credibility of the majority of the “witnesses” is, IMHO, weak at very best, and fairly one-sided anti-Trump. Also, I hope you realize that Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress during her (see attached link below) impeachment inquiry testimony. The mainstream news doesn’t cover items like that as it does not fit the narrative or view ship they seek.

I think this comes down to personal interpretation regarding ones predisposed opinion about Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. And I’m fine with that. If you don’t like Trump, that’s fine and its your right. Just be honest (transparent / direct) about it, and any predisposed judgment you might have, when posting.

I’m all for rule of the law and impeachment if needed. But in this case, its my opinion impeachment is not needed, given the facts I’ve read, listened to, and the impeachment inquiry itself I watched most of on television. Not just fake news sound bites from any chosen network ----- but the impeachment inquiry itself, and I watched the greater majority of it.

Yuriy Lutsenko says Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgKGjoIkaXU
    Last edited by lurker; 01-02-2020 at 01:47 AM.

That is why there doesn’t need to be a trial in the Senate cuz there are no fact based witnesses to shed any light on anything ! All hearsay and gossip but no facts of which I thought you were such a fan of S ERIOUSLY S TUPID ?

Now that we are in the TRIAL phase it would be nice to hear from everyone. Call your senators and tell them you want to hear from the Biden's, Mick, John, Pompeo, Perry and lets see if they corroborate what others have already testified under oath. Then we will see who's lying and who isn't. I would think the President would welcome that. It could exonerate him and he wouldn't have have the people in the country believing he is guilty and needs to be removed from office.

Now that we are in the TRIAL phase it would be nice to hear from everyone. Call your senators and tell them you want to hear from the Biden's, Mick, John, Pompeo, Perry and lets see if they corroborate what others have already testified under oath. Then we will see who's lying and who isn't. I would think the President would welcome that. It could exonerate him and he wouldn't have have the people in the country believing he is guilty and needs to be removed from office.
    No need to prove your innocence in this great country , your innocence is a given until PROVEN guilty ! You libtards had your chance but blew it ! He l l even illegals are afforded that right !

dirtman , i think it is the definition of the word FACTS that they are having the most trouble with , when one starts interpreting hear say and second and third hand info as FACT , well , there is your problem , now what lurker posted about yonavovitch is a fact , but with there new interpretation of the word fact , it will be over looked....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    dirtman , i think it is the definition of the word FACTS that they are having the most trouble with , when one starts interpreting hear say and second and third hand info as FACT , well , there is your problem , now what lurker posted about yonavovitch is a fact , but with there new interpretation of the word fact , it will be over looked....
    Really I'm asking for all to testify. Not so sure what so hard to figure out here. We have people who have already testified and now we should have those with first hand knowledge either corroborate their testimony or show they have been lying. How about it you guys want it or are you afraid what they might say. I know I'm not bring it on. Only if your guilty would you keep people from testifying. If your innocent let them tell your side and exonerate you. Let the FACTS come out and then lets see who has a problem with FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post

lurker , don't you love how gullible they are . They are easy prey for the Democrats .

Really I'm asking for all to testify. Not so sure what so hard to figure out here. We have people who have already testified and now we should have those with first hand knowledge either corroborate their testimony or show they have been lying. How about it you guys want it or are you afraid what they might say. I know I'm not bring it on. Only if your guilty would you keep people from testifying. If your innocent let them tell your side and exonerate you. Let the FACTS come out and then lets see who has a problem with FACTS.
    Total nonsense, as usual.