Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlar

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Nasty, Zachary feels the need to follow me and my post around like a lost puppy and well, old fan.. We all know the deal
    yes your name should be j off

Marlar is a regional racer. Moyer is on the other hand one of the greatest in history and ranks second on my list all time. He drove past 2-3 Lucas events in the last month alone to race for 5k
    do you realize he is working on getting a winning chassis going when he retires Don Shaw won 10 k in one of his cars kent robinson has looked good plus he has all kinds classes they are building for
    Last edited by old fan; 09-21-2016 at 09:28 PM.

You jumped at me saying I wasn't consistent. Even made it a point to say what I had missed you posting on another thread. You tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    do you realize he is working on getting a winning chassis going when he retires Don Shaw won 10 k in one of his cars
    Is he a Mod driver?

You say Moyer is a washed up bum and inferred that he is going to Magnolia because he can't hang with the Lucas guys. But when Marlar does, that is fine? I mean, come on man. You say Marlar is a regional racer. Mississippi ain't his region. He is doing the same thing Moyer is doing, but Moyer is a bum and Marlar isn't? I just don't understand. And you can save yourself the trouble by making a comment about cum running down my mothers leg and those things you like to do, I don't care. I just want to have a civil discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Is he a Mod driver?
    not a chance

Actually Mississippi touched Tn as the next state so how could it not be in his region? I never one time called Moyer a bum. Moyer is slowing down with age as we all do. I posted he would go to magnolia and that's where he is. An educated guess is all. Moyer knows he is slowing down and I could never knock him as a driver because he is one of the best ever. We can never outrun Father Time!

not a chance
    I didn't know, I never heard of him.

so that's why he is going to a track a lot faster than brownstown maybe just maybe he doesn't like the format at Btown

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I didn't know, I never heard of him.
    wissota series

Brownstown is half the distance from Winfield as it is from Winfield to Columbus....but....ok

wissota series
    Thanks!! But maybe that chassis (victory) is good for Wissota and IMCA. Feger sure looks slow in his victory. I could see another possible chassis change for him.

Why yall just stopping at marlar and Moyer, might add in dale McDowell, chris madden ect to this ducking Lucas crap.

maybe it ain't the chassis

I am consistent prick. I would consider Moyer one of the meat ever to do it. Marlar has one major under his belt. How about you stop putting thoughts in my mind and words in my mouth. Marlar is a regional race therefor he has the right to go where he feels he stands the best chance. Moyer has lost a step, like or or hate it it's a fact. Hasn't won a Lucas event in over 3 years and can find a way to win the 3-7k races when he goes where Lucas isn't. I know your the man that has to sound out the big words but there's the proof so read slow and try to comprehend ya tool!
    Marlar is a multi time Cotton Pickin winner. Has won the Hillbilly 100. A race of higher stature than some of these johnny come lately races that the DOD crowd wants to prop up. I can't help it they are too soft to go to WV and cover a race without 4G cell service.

Anyway, Marlar can race with anyone, anywhere.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

KWD, that is a fair question, but where is the line between ducking Lucas and just trying to make a living form? Late model teams east of the mississippi have 5-6 options a weekend that pay $5k plus from march to october. I have a hard time giving a guy crap just because he doesn't want to follow a tour.

Can I jump in here and ask a question that makes a little bit of since to the person who put on here that marlar is going to magnolia where did that info come from not doubting anyone just asking
    I am what I am

Ricky B, for the second time now, it came from Ben Shelton's post (that you had already responded to and obviously missed the part where he said that Marlar is expected to be there).

those southern mo boys what can we say lol

I am consistent prick. I would consider Moyer one of the meat ever to do it. Marlar has one major under his belt. How about you stop putting thoughts in my mind and words in my mouth. Marlar is a regional race therefor he has the right to go where he feels he stands the best chance. Moyer has lost a step, like or or hate it it's a fact. Hasn't won a Lucas event in over 3 years and can find a way to win the 3-7k races when he goes where Lucas isn't. I know your the man that has to sound out the big words but there's the proof so read slow and try to comprehend ya tool!
    You sir are clueless. Moyer won against all those guys at knoxville just last week.... Guy can still get it done and he is OLDDDD. Marlar has been a wheelman for years and hits most of the crown jewels not sure i would consider him regional.