Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State of Union

Look like we are going to find out about putin now huh? Talk about dropping the hammer. Poor trump must be scared,he sure acts like it.We can get a good look at his taxes and his money laundering enterprise and all his collusion,cover ups and his family cashing in on the white house..... Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Look like we are going to find out about putin now huh? Talk about dropping the hammer. Poor trump must be scared,he sure acts like it.We can get a good look at his taxes and his money laundering enterprise and all his collusion,cover ups and his family cashing in on the white house..... Winning!
    Putin , MR Putin . HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No Commies trump....." I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."..............................."I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."
    Proof Fecal or STFU!!! Stop showing how 'special' you are
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Proof? trump said that stuff in Helsinki about his pal vladimir. Catch up skippy. Settle down the investigations are just getting started. Mueller's doing a pretty good job of weeding out criminals though.

No doubt the President Trump State of the Union address mellowed some of them cold hard hearts, and they just don't want to admit it yet. MEGA speech !

What was the best part of trumps speech? The "Never Communist"part? That this west hating buffoon trump kneels to "President Putin"as he calls him every chance he gets and "Fell in Love" with kim jong makes it a little shakey at best.
    You're unhinged. A public menace!!!!

ALERT!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

Huh???? CBS?????

But the Dems have a 28 year old bartender to champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Huh???? CBS?????
    I second that . He's coming into his own . And getting comfortable too .

That speech was painful,alot like Superbowl LIII. Who sucked more,the Rams or Dotard?
    You know by now that the President sent a letter to the dumbacrats . It was the speech
    that he was suppose to give . So DEMS wrote their rebuttal , and it was completely off . If you
    note Nancy keeps looking at the speech , you could watch her response as she looked out at the
    DEMS . So all the talk , is about how well the speech was , check the ratings . So finding that he
    set them up, it made Nancy look like a idiot . And then, also said to the new radicals of congress that stood up and applauded their selves . Made them look like fools . ( The Master destroyed them ) .

yep alldirt , he out smarted there dumb azz AGAIN , which is not really that hard to do ........

I thought it was very good speech. The most important thing is that it was very positive and managed to stay that way for the most part even when talking about things like border security. The democrates and their response, on the other hand was very very negative. This really made them look like politically motivated obstructionists. This combined with the endless Russian conspiracy theories and endless investigations that find nothing may start to shift the poltiical wind. If the democrates don't reach somekind of compromise and the governemtn shuts down again, I think this time around they may wind up being the ones who the general public start to blame.

No Commies trump....." I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."..............................."I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."
    Please log off don't come back until after you've gotten mental help!!!!! Your insane little hate world of lies and liberal drivel is a mental illness.

Stay out of Russia, or you will get whacked.... On second thought, please go there!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-10-2019 at 08:03 PM.